Author Topic: OK, I'll say it another way. Somebody, please turn the Big Dog loose now  (Read 3401 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: OK, I'll say it another way. Somebody, please turn the Big Dog loose now
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2008, 11:59:49 AM »
Bill Clinton is supposed to be the big dog?

:rotf:

He's as horny as one!

Nah.  Billy Jeff acts more like one of the satellite males in a herd/pack that will ****/try to **** anything and everything when the Alpha's back is turned.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: OK, I'll say it another way. Somebody, please turn the Big Dog loose now
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2008, 01:07:11 PM »
Bill Clinton is supposed to be the big dog?

:rotf:

He's as horny as one!

Nah.  Billy Jeff acts more like one of the satellite males in a herd/pack that will ****/try to **** anything and everything when the Alpha's back is turned.

I have a rooster like that. My Babushka has fathered a whole passel of chicks while Top Gun's back was turned. I know they're his chicks because Babushka is a blue Cochin and Top Gun is a Rhode Island Red. At any rate, he's got to be the horniest rooster I've ever seen. Of course he has a brain the size of a walnut so I don't expect much more out of him.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams