Author Topic: Reading about the deaths of Covid deniers puts me in an interesting situation.  (Read 461 times)

Offline Mary Ann

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215344769
PurgedVoter (1,220 posts)

Reading about the deaths of Covid deniers puts me in an interesting situation.

I pity them. I pity their friends and their families. I wish that they had been smarter and safer. Yet, they are killing people. Just like tossing a grenade into a crowd. Just like the Nazi soldiers. That soldier had a mother and might have had a wife and child. Sad that they died, but.. The Nazi soldier was marching for evil, probably racist and was a tool used by nasty people.

Much like the Nazi soldier, only much more likely to kill an innocent person, Covid deniers are probably racist, definitely brainwashed and at least in a few areas they are both sociopaths and stupid. They could have died by the normal chances, but they increased their odds and everyone else's odds by their actions. They are enemies to society. You see them in stores and they are for the most part bullies and proud to be causing others concern.

When a denier dies of Covid, it is a sad thing yet it is the only cure. When an enemy soldier dies, it is not wonderful. Yet we will and should celebrate that number. Give what honor you can to the fallen soldier, even as an enemy he was not as dangerous or as casually uncaring as the Covid denier.
My eyes just rolled so hard that they nearly popped out of my head.

Offline landofconfusion80

thats slightly insulting. Been out in it the entire time, still no vaccine, bare minimum mesh mask(when asked), through a peaceful protest(riot), the Nashville bombing and in the worst parts of town keeping those food deserts stocked. It was way overblown and mine is a firsthand account.  Suck it dumbie
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
It's been more than a year, why aren't all the anti-maskers dead by now? 😭
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
What an upbeat individual!!

This is the kind of nut that people point out at parties and warn each other to avoid.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

Much like the Nazi soldier, only much more likely to kill an innocent person, Covid deniers are probably racist, definitely brainwashed and at least in a few areas they are both sociopaths and stupid.

The DUmmie just described the perfect Democrat voter.

Offline DLR Pyro

Yet, they are killing people. Just like tossing a grenade into a crowd.

I believe it was china who tossed the grenade into the crowd.....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

PurgedVoter (1,220 posts)

Reading about the deaths of Covid deniers puts me in an interesting situation.

I pity them. I pity their friends and their families. I wish that they had been smarter and safer. Yet, they are killing people. Just like tossing a grenade into a crowd. Just like the Nazi soldiers. That soldier had a mother and might have had a wife and child. Sad that they died, but.. The Nazi soldier was marching for evil, probably racist and was a tool used by nasty people.

Much like the Nazi soldier, only much more likely to kill an innocent person, Covid deniers are probably racist, definitely brainwashed and at least in a few areas they are both sociopaths and stupid. They could have died by the normal chances, but they increased their odds and everyone else's odds by their actions. They are enemies to society. You see them in stores and they are for the most part bullies and proud to be causing others concern.

When a denier dies of Covid, it is a sad thing yet it is the only cure. When an enemy soldier dies, it is not wonderful. Yet we will and should celebrate that number. Give what honor you can to the fallen soldier, even as an enemy he was not as dangerous or as casually uncaring as the Covid denier.

Wow, what a big stupid :stoner: -fantasy! The vast majority of people who die of or catch Covid are just ordinary people living an imperfect world. I know from whom I caught the 'vid, and from whom that person caught it. None of us are remotely close to being Covid deniers.

PurgedVoter is indulging his/her death-list fantasy, showing what a DUpipo is at heart.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

I believe it was china who tossed the grenade into the crowd.....

And got running dog WHO to deny that the grenade was armed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.