Author Topic: My wife's needs to puke she just watched Chris Wallace interview  (Read 324 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Duncanpup (7,872 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215279443

My wife's needs to puke she just watched Chris Wallace interview with Lindsey graham
Apologies cannot post from i phone Du community. Lindsey reasons for owning AR-15 gangs in his neighborhood. My wife said oh he makes me want to throw up. I said I’ll hold your hair back sitting at the kitchen bar.

I then asked her do you want a refil on the coffee and honey bun or danish. ****ing Lindsey is such a pimple.

:???:

Star Member Vinca (45,886 posts)

3. You don't need a Chris Wallace interview to have Lindsey cause puking.

Rule#1 - Keep remote control handy while eating.

Star Member PJMcK (15,374 posts)

5. Yeah, sure, Lindsay

I'd like to see him operate an AR-15 at a shooting range. I doubt he knows how to use it properly let alone hit a target.

What a loon.

ETA: Nothing tells me you're a patriot, Lindsay, more than a pasty, flabby old white man with a weapon of war. Yeah, you're a real 'Murican.

:whatever:

Star Member Rebl2 (3,320 posts)

16. Gangs in his neighborhood? What-gangs of elitists?

Star Member INdemo (6,912 posts)

15. Maybe off subject but something was very strange the way Lindsey came back

from a tied Senate race and won by almost 12%

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: My wife's needs to puke she just watched Chris Wallace interview
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 09:23:01 AM »
Freedom means not being obligated to explain your reasons for how you legally use your freedoms.

I think many DUpipo are being irrational in their Mask-Religion and self-isolation. But they are free to do that.

Whether Graham invoked self-protection, hunting, target shooting, or admiring shiny-things-that-go-boom, his reasons are none of DUmmies damn business.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: My wife's needs to puke she just watched Chris Wallace interview
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2021, 09:25:02 AM »
I'm looking for the demographics clause of the 2nd Amendment. Can anyone help me find it?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."