Author Topic: For the lurking Dimtards~  (Read 392 times)

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
For the lurking Dimtards~
« on: January 31, 2021, 06:13:33 AM »
I am so relieved that we are shutting down a clean pipeline so that we can buy oil from the non-regulated Middle East and have it transported thousands of miles across our vulnerable oceans by hundreds of enormous gas-guzzling tankers that dump their untreated oily bilge directly into our oceans. Science, right?  :o

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: For the lurking Dimtards~
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 07:02:42 AM »
And they will be transporting it on uncle warren buffets choo choo train as well.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline zeitgeist

Re: For the lurking Dimtards~
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 04:50:36 PM »
"Come on man."  I just got a Sunday delivery from Amazon.  A new LI battery for my laptop which I am stres testing as I type.  Gee, I wonder why it comes ground?  Ya suppose it has anything to do with Value Jet crashing into the Everglades years ago?  Naw, that would be unpossible.  LI batteries safe as mothers milk and a by product of Unicorn farts, right??    :whistling:

To quote Cleavon Little, "God, these people are so stupid."
< watch this space for coming distractions >