Author Topic: Impending implosions  (Read 1107 times)

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
Impending implosions
« on: October 18, 2020, 04:35:42 AM »
Hello everyone. Haven't popped in for a while. Just traipsed through the DUmp for sh!ts & giggles and I must say, the impending sense of doom and gloom over there is palpable. Oh sure, they try to keep a chin up and outwardly are putting on their level best kabuki theater but it's all wallpaper. They know their carriage turns into a pumpkin at midnight and there is nothing they can do about it. They are already miffed that Darth Vader Ginsburg isn't there to pitch the election in their favor because they have convinced themselves that with all the hijinks, the fraud and sabotage they are up to it will certainly be decided by SCOTUS, giggle giggle giggle. On election night remember them. Open your front door and have a listen. That popping sound you hear from near and far will not be popcorn popping. That will be, LOL, liberal heads exploding all over the map. :rofl:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 04:39:53 AM by FreeBorn »

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Impending implosions
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 09:06:36 AM »
Now's the time to start watching three primitives very closely, as they'll give clues about what to expect.

The first is Lord Marblehead EarlG; he's not as "in" among Democrat circles and all-knowing as Skins had been, but he's reasonably in.  If he shuts down Skins's island in late afternoon or early evening, well, we all know what's going to happen.

The second is Marc, the DFW primitive, the sanctimonious American living in Germany.  He's associated with the Nation magazine, which is about as "inside" with the Democrats as one can be.

The third is the clear-headed commonsensical brooklynite primitive, who hangs with a lot of prominent Democrats.

Marc is one of the biggest liars on Skins's island, and if he tries too hard to keep up the spirits of his fellow primitives, one will know the jig's up.

The brooklynite primitive usually reminds the primitives of things they don't want to know, but should know.

Watch all three of these, and one's sure to know what's going to happen even before the networks start projecting winners.

On the other hand, pay no attention at all to malaise, who is still batting .000 after more than ten years on Skins's island.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 09:10:55 AM »
Oh, and among primitives from sites other than Skins's island, watch the footwear dude, TheShoe or DocBroke, or whatever moniker he's using now.

When he starts insisting the stock market's going to crash if Trump is re-elected, then it's bye-bye Biden.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 09:38:50 AM »
Part of me senses the Trump hand is much stronger than being presented in the press, and the polls are garbage or actual attempts to suppress the vote (Which could backfire, since it's as like to make it appear it's in the bag for the Dems so some will stay home, as it is to make Republicans stay home because it's hopeless).  There is so much on-line shaming and even doxxing of Trump supporters that I think reluctance to discuss political opinions with strangers is a factor in the polling, I know I have declined a cold calls from a pollsters and I suspect many other Trump supporters have as well.  Also the Dems would not be hyping all the civil war, secession, and statehood for PR/DC if they really thought it was in the bag.  Trump is much stronger in the area where I live than he was four years ago, Dem support is almost non-existent, but I am in a rural district.   

Yet another part is concerned about runaway corruption of the election process with partisan apparatchiks in the Blue strongholds counting the votes, and all sorts of monkey business going on, and worries about the polls perhaps having some validity.

My political contributions have been very few, small, and far between in the past, but this year is an exception, the stakes are just so high I've dropped some major coin (For me) on the WH and a handful of Congressional races (My own state's Senators are not up this year, and my own District is a given for our incumbent (But junior) Congressman.

Pray for the best, prepare for the worst.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 10:46:40 AM »
Part of me senses the Trump hand is much stronger than being presented in the press, and the polls are garbage or actual attempts to suppress the vote (Which could backfire, since it's as like to make it appear it's in the bag for the Dems so some will stay home, as it is to make Republicans stay home because it's hopeless).  There is so much on-line shaming and even doxxing of Trump supporters that I think reluctance to discuss political opinions with strangers is a factor in the polling, I know I have declined a cold calls from a pollsters and I suspect many other Trump supporters have as well.  Also the Dems would not be hyping all the civil war, secession, and statehood for PR/DC if they really thought it was in the bag.  Trump is much stronger in the area where I live than he was four years ago, Dem support is almost non-existent, but I am in a rural district.   

Yet another part is concerned about runaway corruption of the election process with partisan apparatchiks in the Blue strongholds counting the votes, and all sorts of monkey business going on, and worries about the polls perhaps having some validity.

My political contributions have been very few, small, and far between in the past, but this year is an exception, the stakes are just so high I've dropped some major coin (For me) on the WH and a handful of Congressional races (My own state's Senators are not up this year, and my own District is a given for our incumbent (But junior) Congressman.

So very true. Some pollster could harass Trump supporters as they have the contact information on hand. I still think it will be a close election.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 12:12:44 PM »
Now's the time to start watching three primitives very closely, as they'll give clues about what to expect.

The first is Lord Marblehead EarlG; he's not as "in" among Democrat circles and all-knowing as Skins had been, but he's reasonably in.  If he shuts down Skins's island in late afternoon or early evening, well, we all know what's going to happen.

The second is Marc, the DFW primitive, the sanctimonious American living in Germany.  He's associated with the Nation magazine, which is about as "inside" with the Democrats as one can be.

The third is the clear-headed commonsensical brooklynite primitive, who hangs with a lot of prominent Democrats.

Marc is one of the biggest liars on Skins's island, and if he tries too hard to keep up the spirits of his fellow primitives, one will know the jig's up.

The brooklynite primitive usually reminds the primitives of things they don't want to know, but should know.

Watch all three of these, and one's sure to know what's going to happen even before the networks start projecting winners.

On the other hand, pay no attention at all to malaise, who is still batting .000 after more than ten years on Skins's island.
Is not 'clear-headed commonsensical' rather oxymoronic when applied to a primitive as a descriptor?

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2020, 02:56:59 PM »

Mine as well. To Trump on the 6X and two days ago the 8X and individual candidates. Not to the RNC, RNSC, or RNCC though.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2020, 05:25:12 PM »

Great post, DAT! :cheersmate:

Your sentiments are very similar to my own.  Even by listening to conservative radio and occasionally checking out Fox News, it is difficult to get a sense of where this election stands.  It is eerily similar to 2016, where I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

Don't outwardly support our President on any social media (here and CU don't count), but amongst most of my social circle, we are the definition of "shy" Trump voters.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2020, 05:04:22 AM »
All the ballot harvesting, deadline extensions, etc coming out of blue strongholds tells me they have to cheat just to hold what they thought they already owned.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2020, 05:54:28 PM »
All the ballot harvesting, deadline extensions, etc coming out of blue strongholds tells me they have to cheat just to hold what they thought they already owned.

Chicken dinner winner right here :cheersmate:
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2020, 09:21:08 PM »
I personally think this is the MSM last great gasp to be relevant.  If President Trump does win, then their credibility is down the tubes. So they are pulling out all the stops because if President Trump gets reelected then they will be proven, twice, to not be able to affect a national election and their influence will be kicked to the curb forever more.

One thing I do know is that the generic dem always beats the generic GOP by double digits. For a while. This has be going on for the last half century at least.   Watch it if you don't believe me.

The truth is that polls are a function of the people that pay for them.  If you run a polling organization and the NY Times hires you to do a poll... it better show the dem winning or you will never work for them again.

The best thing to do in the meantime in the run up to the election is to breathe on a democrat and tell them you got the covid19.   :lmao:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi