Author Topic: Seattle mayor, councilmembers see offensive messages written outside homes: 'Res  (Read 469 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Seattle mayor, councilmembers see offensive messages written outside homes: 'Resign bi---'
https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-mayor-councilmembers-offensive-messages-outside-homes-resign-bi

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan and Councilmembers Alex Pedersen and Debora Juarez have had offensive messages written outside their homes by some protesters who support defunding the city's police department.

Messages written on a street at Durkan's home read "Guillotine Jenny" and "Resign Bi---," according to The Seattle Times. Windows at Pedersen's home read "F--- You" and "Don't be racist trash."

Separately, Councilmember Tammy Morales, who has called for the police to be defunded by 50 percent, spoke with demonstrators outside her home Sunday. "I had a brief conversation with a few members of the group that came to my home last night, Morales tweeted Monday. "I appreciate the opportunity to listen to what they had to say. We exchanged numbers and will be talking later today."

The Jacobins are now going for Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan. It is like the French Revolution.

City Council President Lorena Gonzalez said council members regularly receive misogynistic and racist messages and threats from conservative critics via email and voicemail, according to the Times. She addressed the protests outside the home of leaders last week.

"Demonstrations are a protest tool, but using that tool to create an environment by which people and their family members feel unsafe in their own home is not something I can support," she said.

More likely from leftists masquerading as conservatives.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du