Author Topic: I'm a black doctor. My neighbors called the cops on me for listening to Biggie.  (Read 2021 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Just throwing out some ideas, the last electronic stage for a microwave is a Traveling Wave Tube. A TWT usually has 3 or 4 thousand volts on the cathode, and a capacitor with that kind of working voltage is going to be pretty large. So maybe he charged one up and used it to create a high energy power surge.

No, no, no, SV.   :rant:
You're thinking of a Traveling Wave Amplification Tube.   :whistling: 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Delmar

Response to moriah (Reply #43)Tue May 29, 2018, 10:41 AM
Iggo (38,088 posts)
48. Exactly.

Stop. Calling. The. Cops

Response to MichMary (Reply #49)Tue May 29, 2018, 10:48 AM
Iggo (38,088 posts)
52. And what if the neighbor had knocked on the door and explained that instead of calling the cops?

Don't. Call. The. M____r. F_____g. Cops.

Primitive protocol for calling the police:  The cops are only to be called when you are in imminent danger from an active shooter.  In all other situations, don't call the cops.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline GOP Congress

CC Press publication...
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle