Author Topic: Bob wants to inflict personal pain  (Read 2591 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: Bob wants to inflict personal pain
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2016, 10:21:21 PM »
so. MN believes that by being an a$$ to everyone everywhere that he will win elections.
Most people do not like bullies.
Punishing citizens for their free votes will backfire on you big time.

How many votes did BLM win by blocking roads?

The GOP will rule forever.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2016, 10:23:39 PM »
And they call us the fascists.

I know.  To anyone sane, this is perhaps the most teachable moment of the last 50 years.

so. MN believes that by being an a$$ to everyone everywhere that he will win elections.

Dare I dream that, the 2018 schadenfreude will exceed even this?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:25:58 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2016, 10:30:23 PM »
From helicopters right?

Eh... your gonna laugh, but I had a couple of friends that got busted for that about 25 years ago. It was ugly... poaching deer with it.
It was rather disappointing, I don't have any love for poachers really.
This happened in a small town where I lived, I've since moved and haven't seen them for many years.
And yea, DNR took their helicopter too.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2016, 10:34:44 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (6,206 posts)

Playing Defense Is Not Good Enough We Have To Learn To Counter Attack And Inflict Personal Pain.

What I am recommending is nonviolent social control tactics that will cause perpetrators to think before they go ballistic. I am also talking about verbally firing back without apologizing. We apologize too much even when we are right. It is ok to piss on these people verbally and piss them off generally.

I understand what Obama was up to and had tremendous patience, But his patience was used against him again and again. You cannot negotiate or tolerate someone who has a knife at your throat. Democrats need a fighter like Weiner or Grayson. Sadly their flaws betrayed them and hurt us.

Just playing defense when one of the Trumpers misbehaves and goes ballistic is not good enough. We have to counter attack and inflict pain on them. It might make them pause in the future. What I am recommending is talking back and maybe forcing them to leave the area. If they have broken the law call the police. If you cannot detain them ID them and have them sought out and arrested.

In some cases gang up on them verbally and run them off. If they are in a business tell them you will refuse to serve them in the future. Let be known that the punishment is permanent.

At least that jerk got banned from Delta. What about banning him from all air travel and putting him on a watch list.

We are in a new era now where just playing defense will not be enough in the future. Trumpers and racists depend on inaction and paralysis. They know they can create a scene and just leave and get away with it. They have to suffer some consequences if they are creating problems or are being violent.

The racists, bigots, misogynists and Trumpers have little problem attempting to silence the opposition. Look at all the threats of violence, violence and death threats issued if you even dare to criticize Trump, the GOP, RW churches or conservatives. They go ballistic and shout you down, threaten and even assault people. We have to be ready to defend and counter attack in the future.
Democrats have a reputation of not fighting back.

I do not believe in I do not want to be like them in every case. We go high when they go low really worked for us did it not. I spent a year in Vietnam and I do not remember our troops refusing to open fire because we did not want to be like the NVA or VC. We must all understand we are now in a new era of protest. We must learn to attack back in appropriate ways other wise we will be overrun by the opposition. No army ever won a battle just playing defense 100% of the time.

Understand the GOP, Trump, conservatives and the churches are at war with us. They want to eliminate progressivism and liberalism from the country and discourse completely. In that way they are just like the Taliban.

:o   ::)   :rofl:

You have lost a mind you never had.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2016, 10:42:06 PM »
I know.  To anyone sane, this is perhaps the most teachable moment of the last 50 years.

Pure truth. Hi-5.

Unfortunately, the ones that could learn the most from it, I believe, are unreachable.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2016, 07:40:55 AM »
 :lmao: "Buckaroo Banzin"! :lmao: H-5 earned and issued!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2016, 07:45:42 AM »
For those that "may" be interested.  Google his name and the word "colorado".  Idiot puts his phone # on the internet.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2016, 08:00:53 AM »
For those that "may" be interested.  Google his name and the word "colorado".  Idiot puts his phone # on the internet.
Wow. Can you imagine what his voice mail greeting is like?
"Hi, this is Bob. If you are a left wing progressive, please leave a message and I will get back to you. BUT IF YOU ARE A ******* GOPPER, YOU CAN GO TO HELL AND DIE. AND TAKE TRUMP, BUSHITLER, CHENEY, THE OIL COMPANIES, THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, RUSH LIMBAUGH, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND THE OTHER TEAHADISTS WITH YOU. Thank you."
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2016, 04:53:40 AM »
In other words, he's openly advocating everything from bullying to openly intimidating to even making criminals out of everyone who voted for someone he doesn't like.
He's the perfect epitome of the saying "Scratch a liberal, find a fascist."
Then, he has the gall to say that " Look at all the threats of violence, violence and death threats issued if you even dare to criticize Trump, the GOP, RW churches or conservatives."
Hypocrisy has always been the sign of a true liberal.

" Look at all the threats of violence, violence and death threats issued if you even dare to criticize Trump, the GOP, RW churches or conservatives."
I'm looking, and I haven't seen any. I HAVE, however, seen loads of violence and threats of violence from libs like you before the election even happened, and death threats issued to the members of Michigan's electoral college unless they switch their votes to Hillary.
His mind- bending hate is reaching such a fever pitch that I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he keels over from an aneurysm on Inauguration Day.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2016, 05:06:17 AM »
In other words, he's openly advocating everything from bullying to openly intimidating to even making criminals out of everyone who voted for someone he doesn't like.
He's the perfect epitome of the saying "Scratch a liberal, find a fascist."
Then, he has the gall to say that " Look at all the threats of violence, violence and death threats issued if you even dare to criticize Trump, the GOP, RW churches or conservatives."
Hypocrisy has always been the sign of a true liberal.

" Look at all the threats of violence, violence and death threats issued if you even dare to criticize Trump, the GOP, RW churches or conservatives."
I'm looking, and I haven't seen any. I HAVE, however, seen loads of violence and threats of violence from libs like you before the election even happened, and death threats issued to the members of Michigan's electoral college unless they switch their votes to Hillary.
His mind- bending hate is reaching such a fever pitch that I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he keels over from an aneurysm on Inauguration Day.
From your lips...
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2016, 05:11:45 AM »
Oops, typo in my last comment. What I meant to say was "Then, he has the gall to say that 'They want to eliminate progressivism and liberalism from the country and discourse completely.'
Hypocrisy has always been the sign of a true liberal."
I'm still just starting to wake up.
btw, I bet Bob will be an absolute delight as we get closer to Christmas. Take a bitter, godless, pitiful excuse for a man whose entire existence is driven by nothing but pure hate for everyone who disagrees with him in any way, and have him confront the season of love, joy, and peace in which we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 05:41:01 AM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2016, 06:11:01 AM »
The weakest Republican woman could whip the strongest pajama boy.  Just bust his safe space wide open :popcorn:.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2016, 06:37:48 AM »
His mind-bending hate is reaching such a fever pitch that I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he keels over from an aneurysm on Inauguration Day.

I was rather hoping it'd be sooner than that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2016, 08:12:29 PM »
I was rather hoping it'd be sooner than that.

I'm with you on this.  I hope that that asshole strokes out yesterday.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2016, 08:35:14 PM »
Understand the GOP, Trump, conservatives and the churches are at war with us. They want to eliminate progressivism and liberalism from the country and discourse completely. In that way they are just like the Taliban

Pot calling kettle!!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2016, 09:13:55 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (6,206 posts)

Playing Defense Is Not Good Enough We Have To Learn To Counter Attack And Inflict Personal Pain.

What I am recommending is nonviolent social control tactics that will cause perpetrators to think before they go ballistic. I am also talking about verbally firing back without apologizing. We apologize too much even when we are right. It is ok to piss on these people verbally and piss them off generally.

I understand what Obama was up to and had tremendous patience, But his patience was used against him again and again. You cannot negotiate or tolerate someone who has a knife at your throat. Democrats need a fighter like Weiner or Grayson. Sadly their flaws betrayed them and hurt us.

Just playing defense when one of the Trumpers misbehaves and goes ballistic is not good enough. We have to counter attack and inflict pain on them. It might make them pause in the future. What I am recommending is talking back and maybe forcing them to leave the area. If they have broken the law call the police. If you cannot detain them ID them and have them sought out and arrested.

In some cases gang up on them verbally and run them off. If they are in a business tell them you will refuse to serve them in the future. Let be known that the punishment is permanent.

At least that jerk got banned from Delta. What about banning him from all air travel and putting him on a watch list.

We are in a new era now where just playing defense will not be enough in the future. Trumpers and racists depend on inaction and paralysis. They know they can create a scene and just leave and get away with it. They have to suffer some consequences if they are creating problems or are being violent.

The racists, bigots, misogynists and Trumpers have little problem attempting to silence the opposition. Look at all the threats of violence, violence and death threats issued if you even dare to criticize Trump, the GOP, RW churches or conservatives. They go ballistic and shout you down, threaten and even assault people. We have to be ready to defend and counter attack in the future.
Democrats have a reputation of not fighting back.

I do not believe in I do not want to be like them in every case. We go high when they go low really worked for us did it not. I spent a year in Vietnam and I do not remember our troops refusing to open fire because we did not want to be like the NVA or VC. We must all understand we are now in a new era of protest. We must learn to attack back in appropriate ways other wise we will be overrun by the opposition. No army ever won a battle just playing defense 100% of the time.

Understand the GOP, Trump, conservatives and the churches are at war with us. They want to eliminate progressivism and liberalism from the country and discourse completely. In that way they are just like the Taliban.

Still eating crows?  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2016, 07:22:00 AM »
Still eating crows?  :mental:

Crow noodle soup ... spaghetti and crow meatballs ... crow enchiladas ... crow and eggs ... crow lasagna ... crow tacos ... crow stroganoff ... crow tamales ... chili con crow ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2016, 06:37:55 PM »
Crow noodle soup ... spaghetti and crow meatballs ... crow enchiladas ... crow and eggs ... crow lasagna ... crow tacos ... crow stroganoff ... crow tamales ... chili con crow ...

Crow is the fruit of the dummies. You can roast crow, boiled crow, broiled crow, fried crow, smoked crow, crow ala king, crow parmesan, crow stew...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09KL2HUXE6Q[/youtube]

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2016, 06:42:45 PM »

Amazing, isn't it? They trash talk the very people they NEED to get on their side. Racists, misogynists, islamophobes and whatnot.

Then come '18

They're gonna scratch their heads and wonder why the GOP now has a super-majority.

Then they'll jump up and down and double down on the double down of calling people names, and continue to wonder why they keep losing.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.