Author Topic: Bernie bully does a Bernie bouncy  (Read 539 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Bernie bully does a Bernie bouncy
« on: May 05, 2016, 05:41:40 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1280190786

Oh my.

Yeah, right, the Clintonista "friend"'s "freaked" about this.

global1 (14,349 posts)    Wed May 4, 2016, 12:19 PM

A Friend - An Avid Hillary Supporter - Is Now Freaked About Hillary's Chances.....

Just talking to a friend that supports Hillary and has for years. She just heard that Kasich will suspend his campaign and called me in a panic. She said with both Kasich and Cruz out and Trump the presumptive nominee of the Repug Party - that it appears that the Party is coalescing around Trump and there will be no contested Repug convention.

She feels the next primary contests on the Dem side favor Bernie and if he sticks in till the convention that that Hillary could be in trouble getting the nomination now. She said she would have felt better if Hillary won Indiana - but it doesn't bode well that she lost and Bernie is still winning these contests.

She felt that as long as the Repugs were in disarray that Hillary would be favored - but now - she's having second thoughts and thinking that Hillary could still lose this. She hates to admit this because she thinks that Hillary can do no wrong - but - the events of the last two days has shaken her confidence. She's freaked out about this.

"called me in a panic" =  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

grasswire (48,033 posts)    Wed May 4, 2016, 12:20 PM

1. she should freak

Is she also freaked about the very real possibility that HRC could be indicted this summer? Better bring her up to speed on that.

My gawd.  Judy grasswire actually believes this tale.

Skink (9,616 posts)    Wed May 4, 2016, 12:24 PM

3. Did you tell her to take a look at Bernie?

global1 (14,349 posts)    Wed May 4, 2016, 12:26 PM

5. I've Been Telling Her That Right Along But I Think In The Back Of Her Mind Is.....

that she wants a woman president and that might be the single motivating factor for her to stick with Hillary.

As an afterthought from my OP - it seems to me that this is also a time for Hillary to get freaked and begin making some bad campaign decisions herself. 

leftcoastmountains (2,734 posts)    Wed May 4, 2016, 01:31 PM

18. Yeah but Hill is where she is because of her hubby.

She could never have done it on her own. So would she really be the first female president? I see no reason why any independent woman (not as in party) would consider her nomination to be earth shaking. Women all over the world become heads of states due to family connections. Not an accomplishment in my mind.

Yeah.  And Obozo's president because of white liberal guilt and the color of his skin.

So why would a Democrat find anything wrong with that?

in_cog_ni_to (41,320 posts)    Wed May 4, 2016, 12:48 PM

15. Bernie is going to be the nominee, so it's good that she's

reality-based, unlike the queen supporters on DU. Going forward, Bernie is going to win BIG and a lot more delegates. 

^^^Just like the fanatical Hitler Youth in Berlin the last week of April 1945, obviously the Bernie bullies haven't given up.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Bernie bully does a Bernie bouncy
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 07:29:23 AM »
^^^Just like the fanatical Hitler Youth in Berlin the last week of April 1945, obviously the Bernie bullies haven't given up.

They all died, Frank . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 07:46:15 AM »
Join the revolution comrade!  :fuelfire:

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 09:33:49 AM »
An aside, but I would really like to know the real reason why the democrat party hasn't taken the cranky old commie out of the race yet.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 12:10:06 PM »
An aside, but I would really like to know the real reason why the democrat party hasn't taken the cranky old commie out of the race yet.
Most liberals were fond of theatre in HS, they're probably enjoying the political soap opera

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)