Author Topic: Anyone changing their mind about Trump?  (Read 6314 times)

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: Anyone changing their mind about Trump?
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2016, 10:23:32 AM »
It's really kind of sad. The democrats are running two of the weakest candidates in decades, and the GOP is looking for a way to hand one of them the election.

I still think Trump's goal from the start was to wreck the gop and make sure Hillary was elected.

This whole thing could have been avoided if the GOP wasn't averse to conservative ideals.

See 2012, 2008, etc.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2016, 03:49:23 AM »
I haven't changed my mind about Trump, or any other candidate in this race for President for that matter. It doesn't matter who wins. The losers in this election, no matter which candidate wins, are the American people. None of these corrupt scumbags care one bit what happens to the people of this country and plan to line their pockets with the taxpayers money.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2016, 05:09:29 AM »
I haven't changed my mind about Trump, or any other candidate in this race for President for that matter. It doesn't matter who wins. The losers in this election, no matter which candidate wins, are the American people. None of these corrupt scumbags care one bit what happens to the people of this country and plan to line their pockets with the taxpayers money.
How does Cruz fit into your view that all the candidates are "corrupt scumbags"?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2016, 12:13:09 PM »
How does Cruz fit into your view that all the candidates are "corrupt scumbags"?

He's a politician. All politicians are corrupt scumbags. Therefore, Cruz is a corrupt scumbag. Deal with it.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2016, 12:32:33 PM »
He's a politician. All politicians are corrupt scumbags. Therefore, Cruz is a corrupt scumbag.

Congratulations you just called George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, and a whole hose of great Americans "scumbags".

Congrats on taking a neanderthal position that requires absolutely zero use of brain power at all.

Deal with it.

Bite me.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2016, 12:49:21 PM »
Congratulations you just called George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, and a whole hose of great Americans "scumbags".

Congrats on taking a neanderthal position that requires absolutely zero use of brain power at all.

OH NO! You've hurt my feelings! Whatever shall I do? I know. Point and laugh at you zealots who think that their vote means anything.

Bite me.

No thanks, I don't eat junk food.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:51:31 PM by Zathras »

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2016, 12:58:59 PM »
OH NO! You've hurt my feelings! Whatever shall I do? I know. Point and laugh at you zealots who think that their vote means anything.

So pointing out the fact you grouped the Founding Fathers and one of the best Presidents we've ever had into your "all politicians are scumbags" outburst equates into your heas as me attempting to hurt your feelings?

I was merely trying to figure out if you viewed those men as scumbags as well.  A very straightforward easy to answer question.

And yet you deflected and avoided answering.

Figures.

If anyone is coming off sounding like a zealot it's you.  If we're all supposedly wasting our vote and all we're worth of from you is lame attempts at snark...why even post here anymore?

Is your sanctimonious self aggrandizing smugness not enough to keep you company?

Or are you in such dire need of attention that you'd rather show back up here after being gone for awhile and act like a troll?

Just curious.

No thanks, I don't eat junk food.

No?  that's surprising cause you sure spew a lot of shit.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 01:02:15 PM by txradioguy »

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2016, 01:32:21 PM »
So pointing out the fact you grouped the Founding Fathers and one of the best Presidents we've ever had into your "all politicians are scumbags" outburst equates into your heas as me attempting to hurt your feelings?

I was merely trying to figure out if you viewed those men as scumbags as well.  A very straightforward easy to answer question.

And yet you deflected and avoided answering.

Figures.

If anyone is coming off sounding like a zealot it's you.  If we're all supposedly wasting our vote and all we're worth of from you is lame attempts at snark...why even post here anymore?

Is your sanctimonious self aggrandizing smugness not enough to keep you company?

Or are you in such dire need of attention that you'd rather show back up here after being gone for awhile and act like a troll?

Just curious.

No?  that's surprising cause you sure spew a lot of shit.

Yawn, more useless drivel from a zealot. Have a nice day idiot. I'm done with you and your stupidity. But, please, rage on. I find it amusing.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 01:34:55 PM by Zathras »

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2016, 02:08:06 PM »
Well, I get to vote  for Trump on Tuesday. He wasn't my guy at first but then I started listening to what he had to say.

Cruz really lost in me in March when he sided with the Bernie/Soros/MoveOn rabble at the planned Chicago rally leaving me with really no alternative this cycle.

And for me there is also no way to separate Heidi Cruz's career from her Ted Cruz. 

And then there is what Ted Cruz did to Ben Carson in Iowa. The more I write about Ted Cruz the less I can support him. I keep remembering all these things that are giant red flags. I think he is a fraud.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2016, 02:09:57 PM »
Yawn, more useless drivel from a zealot. Have a nice day idiot. I'm done with you and your stupidity. But, please, rage on. I find it amusing.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2016, 02:15:12 PM »
Well, I get to vote  for Trump on Tuesday. He wasn't my guy at first but then I started listening to what he had to say.

What has he said exactly?  Other than fluffy pronouncements that he's going to do "great things"?

Oh yeah he things Wisconson needed higher taxes...education and health care are two of the three primary functions of Government.

And that women who have an abortion need to be criminally punished.

Then there is also his beliefs on gay marriage.

Yeah that's a solid Conservative base that he stands on that really makes me want to vote for him over Ted Cruz.

Cruz really lost in me in March when he sided with the Bernie/Soros/MoveOn rabble at the planned Chicago rally leaving me with really no alternative this cycle.

So pointing out the fact that Trumps own words are what is inspiring his followers act out violently at his rallies against protestors or the veiled threat about trouble at the Convention mean nothing to you?

And for me there is also no way to separate Heidi Cruz's career from her Ted Cruz. 

So is she just supposed to be in the kitchen backing cookies?

And then there is what Ted Cruz did to Ben Carson in Iowa. The more I write about Ted Cruz the less I can support him. I keep remembering all these things that are giant red flags. I think he is a fraud.

Cruz didn't do anything to Carson in Iowa.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2016, 04:13:28 PM »

don't bother explaining how you feel. Tex doesn't give a shit about it and will call you a sell out democrat light. Every time I read his propaganda it drives me further away.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2016, 04:17:43 PM »
don't bother explaining how you feel. Tex doesn't give a shit about it and will call you a sell out democrat light. Every time I read his propaganda it drives me further away.

In fact, he reminds me of the Bernie Bullies over at the DUmp in his zealotry....or Herr Gator when it comes to Israel.

Zealots are zealots, no matter which side of the political spectrum they come from, and anything coming from them can be ignored.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2016, 04:21:31 PM »
don't bother explaining how you feel.

How about you let him speak for himself.  Unlike you I'd really like to know how a Trump supporter justifies everything that is right there in front of them that says he's going to be a disaster.

Something you don't really want to do for some reason.

Tex doesn't give a shit about it and will call you a sell out democrat light.

Yeah oh shit you got me dutch.

:whatever:

Every time I read his propaganda it drives me further away.

No what you do is duck the issues and avoid having to defend your positions.  It's easier and doesn't require any brain power to arrogantly dismiss who ever dares challenge your oh so superior intellect.  God forbid you actually have to lower yourself to defend your support for this fraud.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2016, 04:23:27 PM »
In fact, he reminds me of the Bernie Bullies over at the DUmp in his zealotry....or Herr Gator when it comes to Israel.

Zealots are zealots, no matter which side of the political spectrum they come from, and anything coming from them can be ignored.

Ok dipshit...I'll bite...how does challenging this mindless bling cult like following of Donald Trump make ME a zealot?

I know you're too much of a coward to actually give an honest or intelligent answer and you'll just continue to falsely accuse me of being a zealot...but I'll put it out there anyway.  Maybe for a brief minute you'll find your balls.

Sounds like you left your projection system on.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2016, 04:29:55 PM »
Ok dipshit...I'll bite...how does challenging this mindless bling cult like following of Donald Trump make ME a zealot?

I know you're too much of a coward to actually give an honest or intelligent answer and you'll just continue to falsely accuse me of being a zealot...but I'll put it out there anyway.  Maybe for a brief minute you'll find your balls.

Sounds like you left your projection system on.

I guess you missed the bit about me being done with your stupidity. I'm not going to answer you ranting and raving because you're just not worth my time. Oh, I know you'll call me a coward and other vile things but, you know what? I really don't give a **** about what comes from your pie hole. You are nothing but white noise here to me now.

Don't bother responding. This will be my last dealings with you. Good ****ing bye moron.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2016, 04:34:19 PM »
I guess you missed the bit about me being done with your stupidity. I'm not going to answer you ranting and raving because you're just not worth my time. Oh, I know you'll call me a coward and other vile things but, you know what? I really don't give a **** about what comes from your pie hole. You are nothing but white noise here to me now.

Don't bother responding. This will be my last dealings with you. Good ****ing bye moron.

Yeah that's what I thought.  Big fat nothing burger.  Just like your idol Donny Trump.

Neither one of you with a brain cell between you.

No backbone to defend your mindless sheep like following of a fraud.

Coward.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2016, 04:37:35 PM »
How about you let him speak for himself.  Unlike you I'd really like to know how a Trump supporter justifies everything that is right there in front of them that says he's going to be a disaster.

Something you don't really want to do for some reason.

Yeah oh shit you got me dutch.

:whatever:

No what you do is duck the issues and avoid having to defend your positions.  It's easier and doesn't require any brain power to arrogantly dismiss who ever dares challenge your oh so superior intellect.  God forbid you actually have to lower yourself to defend your support for this fraud.

I told you a while ago why I thought the way I did. You called me a sell out.

So **** you.

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2016, 04:42:22 PM »

So **** you.

You were dismissive patronizing and when I asked you specific questions you ducked out of the whole debate.

I did not...to my recollection call you a sell out.  If I did...by all means find the quote.

Til then either man up and actually defend this bloviating windbag you so emphatically think is the savior of the GOP or GFYS.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2016, 04:43:42 PM »

So **** you.

Don't bother Dutch. Tex has gone round the bend with his hatred of all who don't support his candidate....much like the Bernie Bullies at DU. He's not worth the effort to debate him because of this. Just laugh at his impotent rage and move on.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2016, 04:49:07 PM »
Don't bother Dutch. Tex has gone round the bend with his hatred of all who don't support his candidate....much like the Bernie Bullies at DU. He's not worth the effort to debate him because of this. Just laugh at his impotent rage and move on.

I don't hate anyone.  I leave that to a bitter old ****tard like you Zath.  I just find it odd that when any of the Trump Humpers like you and dutch have someone actually press you in the issues about what makes Trump so good...the best you can do is to start hurling invective like a tourettes patient off his/her meds.

You won't debate because you can't debate.  But then that's par for the course for the Trump Humpers like you.

If you had a leg to stand on with this guy you'd be able to debate the qualities about him that make him the worth candidate.  But you can't...so you just hurl insults like the Ron Paul supporters of old when confronted about the reality of just how batshit crazy their candidate was.

It's really kind of tragic but at the same time very informative for those watching you mentally implode over this.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2016, 05:37:25 PM »

Donald Trump drew millions to his campaign with his bold and uncompromising pledges to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexican border and deport all of the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the U.S.

But faced with a report that he told the New York Times editorial board in an off-the-record meeting that his immigration views are in fact more flexible than he has let on, Trump appeared to confirm those suspicions.

"Everything is negotiable," Trump said in late February on Fox News when asked about the report.

Trump then went on to say that he would be willing to negotiate on the height of the wall and suggested his policy to deport all undocumented immigrants could also be flexible.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/31613852/abortion-and-10-other-donald-trump-flip-flops

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2016, 05:41:52 PM »

So **** you.

Remember when you said he'd be good for the military?

Donald Trump declared in February that "torture works" and that he would "bring back waterboarding and I'd bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding."

In subsequent rallies, Trump argued that ISIS's brutal and barbarous tactics merited a more forceful response from the U.S. that would include torturing suspected terrorists.

As experts argued that military officials would disobey even a commander-in-chief's unlawful order -- as Trump's torture decision would be -- Trump bristled.

"Frankly, when I say they'll do as I tell them, they'll do as I tell them," Trump said during a March 3 GOP debate.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/31613852/abortion-and-10-other-donald-trump-flip-flops

Donald Trump suggested that as president he would finance Social Security by requiring countries that benefit from U.S. military protection to pay for the service.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-rent-out-u.s.-military-to-finance-social-security/article/2585533

rump horrified the editors of the Washington Post when he said he wanted to renegotiate the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (“We certainly can’t afford to do this anymore”). When asked whether the United States gains anything by having military bases in South Korea and Japan, Trump replied, “Personally, I don’t think so.” He said South Korea is “a wealthy country” that he has “great relationships with” (“I have buildings in South Korea”). Trump’s complaint? “We are not reimbursed fairly for what we do.”

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2016/03/28/trump-wants-to-leave-u-s-allies-in-the-lurch/

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2016, 06:25:45 PM »
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=106229.25

Quote from: dutch508
I like Cruz.
I like Trump.

At this point in time I like Trump a bit more than Cruz. I haven't heard Cruz say anything that really made me want to choose him over Trump. Listening to Yrump at Liberty University really put the difference between DT and Barry O'Bama.

If I had to vote today it would be for a Trump/Cruz ticket.

Why?  What qualifies him?

Quote from: dutch508
Trump has experience in world business and not just a political point of view. He has dealt with foreign companies and governments successfully. AND, like Bill Wittle expressed in a video not too long ago, there are three major areas I think Trump would do better than the rest:

1) Border Security. I think Trump would do exactly what he says he'll do and build a wall and deport those who need deporting. Trump doesn't have to pay back a shit load of SUPER PAC money or favors for lobbyists and he really doesn't give a shit what people say about him. We can see in Europe now that they are finally waking up and we see Denmark talking about deporting 60,000 and Sweden deporting 20,000 because they realized they ****ed up. I think Trump will do it and the rest would talk.

2) Military. I think Trump would rebuild the military and put us (the military) back on the right path. I was around in uniform when Reagan became President and it was a breath of fresh air for us. We had funding but better than that we knew the President had our backs and morale was great. When Clinton came in things went to shit again. We held on but we all knew that the White House didn't care about us. I know you don't really like G.W.B. but a lot of us loved that man and still do. He was one of us. What pissed us off more than fighting wars in the M.E. was Barry surrendering when we had victory within sight. I think Trump will rebuild the military morale and standing and I think as a successful CEO he will actually listen to the Joint Chiefs and the Intel Chiefs and protect this country. I think Cruz may do this too but the guy just hasn't inspired me yet.

3) Rebuild the US Economic powerhouse. I think Trump would make the US economy the focus and do everything he could to build it up at the expense of our competition in the world. As a business man I think he has the knowledge to do this successfully and, let's face it, Trump just don't give a **** who he pisses off doing it, be it foreign corporations or liberal socialists. I don't see any of the others with the ability to do this.

So you're just going to ignore Trump's track record of being a liberal and his current talk about deal making with the very people that have helped put us in the situation we're in?

Why?

Last election I voted for a person who said they would fix the dem's ****ed up shit and when they all got into office they rolled over and gave Barry everything he wanted. The Speaker of the House, who we all cheered as someone who would finally stand up to Barry caved in and basically swallowed after sucking the Obama cock. I don't trust a single politician to do what he says he will, including Rubio, Cruz, Bush or Christie. I really like Carson but I just don't see him as strong enough to be an effective President.

There is plenty I disagree with Trump on and I have to weigh the merits of each to see if the positives outweigh the negatives. Like I have said before I am not sure who I will vote for during the primary as I have a few months left. I am leaning towards Trump but Cruz is well within the margin of error.

1) I really don't like Trump's view of healthcare. We all know it has to be fixed and I am hoping that Trump will be the one to pound together the plan with both sides a workable solution to Obamacare. I think Trump would actually listen to what the people say instead of just the politicians. I also think big med and big pharma can't buy off Trump.

2) Trump has stated he thinks that bigger government will help and I don't agree at all. On the other hand a strong central government is what we might need heading into the upcoming global war on Islamic radicals. If you don't think that is coming them you are fooling yourself. Either way I'd rather a strong man in the office than not.

3) Trump 'switching sides' numerous times is what I see and a major issue except when you look at it from a businessman's point of view. You want to be friendly with those in power to be successful in business. I don't like it but it's the hard reality of life. Would I rather Trump be a hard core republican all his life? Yeah, but then he would have been as successful as his is and not be running for President.

All the negatives are stacked up against the positives and are balanced with a slight favor towards Trump than against at this time. I also look at who would win against Hillary or Sanders and I think Trump has a better chance than Cruz right now. I think Cruz would put better 'conservative' Justices on the bench of the S.C., but either way I think we'll get two, maybe three on there in the next eight years if we hold the congress and White House. I think long term we'd have a better chance with Trump than Cruz to win in 2020.

That's my thoughts on the matter. Like I have said I am not looking for a fight so I have stayed out of this for a while now but you asked directly and I thought you deserved a good honest answer.

So basically you're casting a vote this time based more on emotion and the fact you think both sides suck.

Got it.

You're the one supporting the candidate who has zero track record politically in getting anything done.

Zero zip nada.

You like Dutch are basing your vote on hopey changey emotions coupled with the fact you think both political parties suck.

Smh...

Trump has no friends there except the RINO's none of us can stand and a bunch of hard left Liberals.

Founding Fathers looked upon private property ownership as one of the basic building blocks of a free society.

Intrude on a persons right to own property...you are restricting their liberty.

Why people are ok with that is beyond me.

We need someone that will abide by the Constitution and enforce the laws that are already on the books.

So you'd rather have Bernie or Hillary finish what Obama started?

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=106229.25

After that exchange and others where 'anyone but trump' posters sounded more like the ronbots of glorious past I chose not to comment on Trump until today.
Won't again.

Come the convention, if it doesn't burn to the ground either by [R]s hands or [D]s, I'll see if there is anyone worth the effort to vote for.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2016, 06:43:57 PM »
You called me a sell out.

I guess I missed where you showed I actually said that to you.