Author Topic: Braveneck Appologizes  (Read 1600 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Braveneck Appologizes
« on: March 20, 2016, 10:31:15 AM »
Oh Heck Yeah, this is going to be a good one.  I have limited time to post but I recommend folk row over before this goes tango umbrella.

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/118746503

bravenak (24,971 posts)

An apology

I have said something, we all know what it was. I am sorry for what I said. No matter what it was in response to, it was wrong, and it was hateful and I am sorry.

More than being sorry for what I said, I am doubly so for the way you have all been tarred with my words. I hope you can forgive me. It is my fault and I am fully to blame for the extra harassment that you are experiencing. Please know that when I say things I do not mean out of pure anger and much ignorance, when I do that, I have failed. I have failed to meet my own standards and I feel terrible. I know that an apology is not enough for many, but I hope it will help begin the process of mending fences.

I love you all. As flawed as I may be I do not want to bring my troubles to your door step. I will be low profile and give you space. I should have done this sooner but I was hard to find the words that would be sufficient. I stiil have not found them.

Star Member skepticscott (12,347 posts)
34. Since you and others are wondering...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12511533345

http://www.dailykos.com/comments/1497565/60165323#comment_60165323

And to repeat from the link:

(Note to Jurors: Posting the writings of DUers from other places on the Web is not a violation of either the Terms of Service or the Community Standards of DU. It happens here fairly frequently -- essays by William Rivers Pitt on Truthout; writings by Steven Leser from 2008 which are on a very long thread here; posts which DUers or ex-DUers have posted on other sites; even earlier DU posts from DUers, such as comments during the 2008 election campaign, etc.)

and from the link posted above we find this:

Wolf10 Mar 07 · 09:11:50 PM
Talk about tone deaf, this post of yours is something much, much worse than that:
I cannot stand him. His fans are racists who run around calling blacks racist and wonder why we hate him and them. I don't even LIKE Hillary but I will vote for her just so his fans can feel the sne BERN that they have been passing out. Look at the racist comments here. I did not know jews hated us blacks so much. Good to know. I will return it in kind. There are so few of them It's a wonder they have the gall to think about being racist against blacks.
Posted at Fronpage Mag

Recommended 41 times

mconvente  Wolf10 Mar 07 · 09:26:03 PM
Wow.  Wow wow wow.  That is a disgusting comment from Bravenak.  You posted after this diary had most of its traffic, so it probably wont be seen too much, but holy shit.

Explains her conduct on Daily Kos, being primed for outrage and overly dismissive of any opinions in opposition to her own.

I try and give people the benefit of the doubt and see the good in people who have bad days, but I cannot excuse that type of comment at all.  She is disruptive and knows exactly what she’s doing.

I cannot wait to see Bravenak explain away that comment.  Get your popcorn ready.

My goodness can Brave be an anti-Semite?  Sure looks like it from here!!   
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline JakeStyle

Re: Braveneck Appologizes
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 10:48:58 AM »
She sure does crave attention.   :yawn:

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 10:59:47 AM »
Oh boy!

Bravenak will be just fine. Racist, bigoted, anti-Semitic, black folks get a free pass on DU.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 12:03:46 PM »
So now they have to accept the myths that Democrats/liberals aren't racists and that Jews and blacks are the best of friends.

OK primitives, whatever lies you have to tell yourselves to get through the day, I guess.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 12:30:06 PM »
Butt ugly stupid scrunt says what?

Offline IndiCon15

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2016, 12:50:11 PM »
All this girl is gonna get from DU and the left is either hatred and judgement for her point of view, or cheerleading and echo chamber agreement for said point of view.  Truth will be absent.  I'm a big softie and I do see a soul somewhere in her apology. 
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 01:24:43 PM by IndiCon15 »

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2016, 01:21:51 PM »
Response to bravenak (Original post)

Sun Mar 20, 2016, 03:13 AM

Star Member Cha (174,867 posts)
7. Oh dear, I have no idea about why you're giving such a heartfelt apology, brave..

but, it makes me sad that you're in such pain.Healing Thoughts for you and your friends.

Response to Cha (Reply #7)

Sun Mar 20, 2016, 08:16 AM

Star Member skepticscott (12,355 posts)
34. Since you and others are wondering...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12511533345

http://www.dailykos.com/comments/1497565/60165323#comment_60165323

And to repeat from the link:

(Note to Jurors: Posting the writings of DUers from other places on the Web is not a violation of either the Terms of Service or the Community Standards of DU. It happens here fairly frequently -- essays by William Rivers Pitt on Truthout; writings by Steven Leser from 2008 which are on a very long thread here; posts which DUers or ex-DUers have posted on other sites; even earlier DU posts from DUers, such as comments during the 2008 election campaign, etc.)

Response to skepticscott (Reply #34)

Sun Mar 20, 2016, 08:21 AM

35. I didn't say I needed to know.. I don't care.. the important thing is her apology.

You are a cretin.

Response to Cha (Reply #35)

Sun Mar 20, 2016, 08:23 AM

Star Member skepticscott (12,355 posts)
36. Context always matters

Otherwise the apology is not truly meaningful to those reading it.

Response to skepticscott (Reply #36)

Sun Mar 20, 2016, 08:26 AM

39. I don't care about your "context".

Actually,cretins laugh at you.

Response to Cha (Reply #39)

Sun Mar 20, 2016, 08:29 AM

bravenak (24,990 posts)
40. I am so sorry they are bugging you about me

Please ignore him. Hopefully a host can clean up my mess tomorrow. I feel so bad.

A view into the soul of a racist anti Semite.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2016, 01:35:52 PM »
A view into the soul of a racist anti Semite.

Par for the course.

"****ing Jew bastard" - Hillary Clinton

"Hymietown" - Jesse Jackson
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline IndiCon15

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2016, 01:45:27 PM »
Is she faking it?  I'm looking at this out of context which is probably why I'm being soft. 

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2016, 02:11:30 PM »
Is she faking it?  I'm looking at this out of context which is probably why I'm being soft.

She is a hate filled liar and lunatic.
She would have the Jewish population exterminated in a blink of an eye if promised 30 pieces of silver.

Offline IndiCon15

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2016, 02:51:49 PM »
She is a hate filled liar and lunatic.
She would have the Jewish population exterminated in a blink of an eye if promised 30 pieces of silver.

I read that she and someone else were going after someone's kid who just died.  What's telling is how she reacts to people who challenge her on her apology thread.  It's like they're interrupting her moment, ie it's all about her.  Meh.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2016, 02:55:55 PM »
Par for the course.

Those are right wing smears intended to make us look bad. Signed, Jesse and Hillary xoxoxoxoxo
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2016, 04:02:12 PM »
I read that she and someone else were going after someone's kid who just died.  What's telling is how she reacts to people who challenge her on her apology thread.  It's like they're interrupting her moment, ie it's all about her.  Meh.

BINGO!

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2016, 06:04:39 PM »
Tom in Tib was Banned for saying he hates Jews.
Bravenak gets away with it because she's black?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2016, 06:12:26 PM »
Tom in Tib was Banned for saying he hates Jews.
Bravenak gets away with it because she's black?

Black Privilege exists.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2016, 06:37:16 PM »
BriefSnatch is either a bold mole or the typical democrat gibsmedat leech.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2016, 02:10:58 AM »

Just for the record and to make sure everyone here and the lurkers from DU appreciate it, I apologize for that thing that I said about that other thing and the thing for the thing -- you know?  Well, everyone important knows the thing.  And I apologize for it.  Not the thing but the thing's thing.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2016, 06:47:04 AM »
Par for the course.

Crown Heights - Sharp Al
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2016, 07:17:51 AM »

:II:

His fans are racists who run around calling blacks racist and wonder why we hate him and them.

:rofl:  Absolutely unpossible for blacks to be racist.   :hammer: :hammer:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2016, 07:18:59 AM »
BriefSnatch is either a bold mole or the typical democrat gibsmedat leech.

B.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2016, 07:19:56 AM »
Black Privilege exists.

Does it ever.....   ::)