Author Topic: BERNIE IS AHEAD!!! DU Berniebots have an online orgasm  (Read 893 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
BERNIE IS AHEAD!!! DU Berniebots have an online orgasm
« on: February 24, 2016, 06:45:23 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12511330000

Keep in mind, this is a "Bernie Sanders Press Release", but it doesn't stop the berniebots from going into overdrive.

Star Member Segami (12,214 posts)

Momentum SWINGS To Bernie Sanders

PRESS RELEASE

Momentum Swings to Sanders

FEBRUARY 24, 2016

<insert picture here>

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Telling a packed convention center crowd here on Wednesday that “we are gaining momentum,” Bernie Sanders cited huge turnouts at his rallies and three new national polls putting him ahead of Hillary Clinton in the Democratic Party presidential nomination contest.

“We started this campaign 9 1/2 months ago and we were at 3 percent. In the last week there have been three national polls that have us in the lead,” Sanders told the crowd of some 7,100 supporters who came out for the weekday afternoon rally. “We are gaining momentum every single day.”

A Reuters/Ispos tracking poll released on Wednesday put Sanders ahead by six points, 42 percent to 36 percent. It was the latest voter survey showing the race taking a turn in Sanders’ favor. Within the past week, a Fox News poll had the U.S. senator from Vermont overtaking the former secretary of state 47 percent to 44 percent. A McLaughlin & Associates poll on Feb. 17 had Sanders edging Clinton 42.6 percent to 42.5 percent.

“The reason we have so much momentum, the reason we are doing so well, is that … the American people in Kansas, in Missouri and all over this country are sick and tired of establishment politics,” Sanders told the crowd at the Kansas City Convention Center. “And they know that Washington is too busy representing the interests of wealthy campaign contributors to worry about the middle class.”

Sanders’ fast-growing national appeal also is reflected in state polls. For example, he’s up by 7 points in a Public Policy Polling survey in Massachusetts, where Sanders leads 49 percent to 42 percent. In Vermont, where Sanders will watch returns from his hometown next Tuesday, Sanders was ahead 86 percent to 10 percent.

“In state after state … the gap is narrowing or we are now forging ahead,” Sanders told the Kansas City crowd. “If we stand together we can win this nomination.”

<insert picture here>

https://berniesanders.com/press-release/momentum-swings-to-sanders/

Star Member dana_b (9,157 posts)
2. people are getting it

he is what we need and we need other politicians who think like him to succeed in November.

What drugs do you take? I want to invest in that company before you go nuts.

Beowulf (328 posts)
4. My fear

is that he can win the general, but the obstacles to the nomination will be too much to overcome. Hillary seems to be in the exact opposite situation.

Star Member Matariki (18,294 posts)
7. K&R

THIS is why Clinton's camp is crying for him to drop out! LOL

Akamai (257 posts)
15. Oh--you don't think the David Brock is thinking of the country as a whole when he is asking Bernie

not to criticize Hillary? Neither do I. He has run a very nasty sniping series of ads, press releases, and he gets no sympathy from me.

On the other hand, in a fit of absolute hyperbole, he claimed that Sanders was running "the most negative campaign I've seen." What a crock.

Go Bernie!

The money quote

Dragonfli (8,728 posts)
9. In other words, Bernie sanders is now the Democratic front runner!!!

It would appear that having huge amounts of ill-gotten dark money, favors owed across the board (mostly because a spouse was once president).

Deep friendships with big names like Kissinger, Blankfein, Dimon and the backing of the private prison industry.

The work of one of the biggest hired guns in the slime slinging game, David Brock.

Even the tried and true methods of using race, sex sexuality and subculture to pit the poor one against the other aka divide and conquer the 99% of those that are not affluent.
(Read this post for more clarification)

Even stacking the deck with the DNC, absurdly so, to the point of even opposing Obama himself to change DNC rules in order take more dark money from SuperPacs and have the funds sent to her own PACs

Hillary is behind in the pols in honesty, favorability, in head to head match-ups against Republicans and every other meaningful metric

Even with all this Hillary the anointed is not the front runner of our party!

It proves that most people can tell the difference between a corrupt snake oil salesman and an honest man in it not for himself but rather the good of the country.

This is good news!

Dude, ole rumple hair is down 501-80 in delegates (or very close to that number). You're head will explode like the guy on TV saying, "Sorcery". I. Can't. Wait.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

Re: BERNIE IS AHEAD!!! DU Berniebots have an online orgasm
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 07:27:08 PM »
These are the same people who use media polls as "evidence" of vote fraud (when an R beats a D). :popcorn: :rotf: Now they've turned their ignorance inward. :rotf: :popcorn: Works for me! :popcorn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 09:14:52 PM »
Dude, ole rumple hair is down 501-80 in delegates (or very close to that number). You're head will explode like the guy on TV saying, "Sorcery". I. Can't. Wait.

It's 505-71 to be exact.  And things don't look good leading into the next run of states for crazy Bernie, either.    :popcorn:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 10:31:17 PM »
It's 505-71 to be exact.  And things don't look good leading into the next run of states for crazy Bernie, either.

Seven of the Super Tuesday states are southern.

There aren't many white democrats in the south, and blacks don't like Jews.

Of course, with two old crackers on the democrat ballot, the blacks may not show up to vote.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 05:57:45 AM »
Seven of the Super Tuesday states are southern.

There aren't many white democrats in the south, and blacks don't like Jews.

Of course, with two old crackers on the democrat ballot, the blacks may not show up to vote.

Oh gawd...........  all we're going to hear for the next 8 months is: sOuTherNStRateGy!!!111111 eLebIntY!!!111!

:thatsright:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 12:21:27 PM »
I can't wait.  :-)

A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2016, 01:05:21 PM »
Superdelegates, DUmmies.  Your idiot party invented them.