Author Topic: Bernie bullies on Skins's island still trying to smear the Inevitable One  (Read 977 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251778851

Oh my.

The Bernie bullies never give up, do they, in spreading rumors, slanders, and lies about people they don't like.

Cal33 (5,569 posts)    Sat Nov 7, 2015, 04:46 PM

A peek into what Hillary's fans are doing on the Internet. Here is a short quote from the link of

"Confessions from a Hillary Shill" by "Le Taz Hot."

<< Just to give you an idea, here are some of the guidelines for our posting in October:

1) Sexism. This was the biggest one we were supposed to push. We had to smear Bernie as misogynistic and out-of-touch with modern sensibilities. He was to be characterized as "an old white male relic that believed women enjoyed being gang raped". Anyone who tried to object to this characterization would be repeatedly slammed as sexist until they went away or people lost interest.

2) Racism. We were instructed to hammer home how Bernie supporters were all privileged white students that had no idea how the world worked. We had to tout Hillary's great record with "the blacks" (yes, that's the actual way it was phrased), and generally use racial identity politics to attack Sanders and bolster Hillary as the only unifying figure.

3) Electability. All of those posts about how Sanders can never win and Hillary is inevitable? Some of those were us, done deliberately in an attempt to demoralize Bernie supporters and convince them to stop campaigning for him. The problem is that this was an outright fabrication and not an accurate assessment of the current political situation. But the truth didn't matter - we were trying to create a new truth, not to spread the existing truth.

4) Dirty tactics. This is where things got really bad. We were instructed to create narratives of Clinton supporters as being victimized by Sanders supporters, even if they were entirely fabricated. There were different instructions about how to do it, but something like this (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/10/31/1443064/-Dis-heartened-Hillary-Supporter) is a perfect example. These kind of posts are manufactured to divide and demoralize Sanders supporters, and are entirely artificial in nature. (The same thing happened in 2008, but it wasn't as noticeable before social media and public attention focused on popular forums like Reddit).

5) Opponent outreach. There are several forums and imageboards where Sanders is not very popular (I think you can imagine which ones those are.) We were instructed to make pro-Sanders troll posts to rile up the user base and then try to goad them into raiding or attacking places like this subreddit. This was probably the only area where we only had mixed success, since that particular subset of the population were more difficult to manipulate than we originally thought.

In any case, the final nail in the coffin for me happened last night. I was..... >>

This reminds me very much of the way how the Corporate Power people are operating. Read the whole link. It's
quite shocking how they operate, but it's a very informative read.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1251&pid=773551 

Skidmore (33,865 posts)    Sat Nov 7, 2015, 04:47 PM

1. ...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/10/31/1443064/-Dis-heartened-Hillary-Supporter

VanillaRhapsody (19,038 posts)    Sat Nov 7, 2015, 04:48 PM

2. total bunk....

Not one shred of evidence that this person is any such thing....

Lil Missy (15,006 posts)    Sat Nov 7, 2015, 04:50 PM

3. *yawn*

DanTex (10,719 posts)    Sat Nov 7, 2015, 04:52 PM

4. I know the guy who wrote this. It was on a bet.

I didn't think Bernie fans were gullible enough* to make this go viral. Looks like I lost.

*obviously overestimated the cerebral prowess of Bernie bullies, who actually aren't that much less stupid than Lamond.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: Bernie bullies on Skins's island still trying to smear the Inevitable One
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 04:46:26 PM »
Despicable!!  How can the Skinker allow these baseless smears to go on.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 07:05:43 AM »
Despicable!!  How can the Skinker allow these baseless smears to go on.

He has his finger on the ban button. I'd bet on it. He's just waiting or hitlary to become the official nominee. Until then, this will go on.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 09:02:48 AM »
My cynical-realistic side tells me that Cal33's post (and Le Taz Hot's email/post on ???) is probably an example of tactic #4 in Le Taz Hot's email/post.

:lmao: :rotf: But far be it from me to complain of DU-folk turning :bouncy: s against each other! :rotf: :lmao:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.