Author Topic: DU'ers defending this! WTF is wrong with you people?  (Read 2475 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: DU'ers defending this! WTF is wrong with you people?
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2015, 06:27:16 PM »
If bravenak had a daughter .......      :whistling:

Speaking of which, today's the gasbag Lamond's 54th birthday.

He still hasn't found the author of the letter written to bravenak, even though he promised he would.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2015, 06:42:32 PM »
The girl behind her was staring at her phone the entire time.  I can only imagine how much attention she pays to the teacher.

That's okay, she is black too, which means she's gonna skate through life on the alleged blood, sweat and tears of her slave ancestors while ignoring the past white people in her DNA.  Any time anyone says boo or worse yet, NO, to this precious black princess  :loser:, she will stomp and storm about, call in the FBI for a civil rights investigation and get all those dopey, asinine liberal imbeciles the lefttards have educated for a life of useless, gutless craven cowering to all things of color, especially jackasses on two legs, to form a  :angryvillagers: dedicated to  :killemall: anyone daring to cause her one little ol' tear.

Yeah, I'm making judgments based on appearance.  It's what kids learn in school these days and I certainly strive to keep pace with all the kuhl kidz. :rofl:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 06:44:58 PM by Boudicca »
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2015, 07:05:03 PM »
I don't see what the problem is. kid with a warrant against her won't comply with an order.

Kid wasn't shot, 'tazed', or clubbed. Since she refused to get up from the desk, she was extracted from it.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2015, 07:06:22 PM »
The fact that we have police in school in the first place is a result of "students" like this and their attitudes toward authority. 

Good takedown, BTW.  I could watch that all day long.

I'm trying to remember any incident with cops in school annnd, none.  Zip.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline thundley4

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2015, 07:09:53 PM »
I'm trying to remember any incident with cops in school annnd, none.  Zip.

I can only remember cops at my school once. They showed up with a warrant to make a drug arrest. Someone had turned in a person for selling them a joint when they got busted by cops after having a wreck.

Offline Stonewall

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2015, 08:10:42 PM »
Nice takeout.  I hope her dad thanks the cop for doing his job.

What Dad?  Odds are that word isn't used much around the "Home"

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2015, 09:33:37 PM »
Well, let's see. The student was told to leave class for misbehaving. She could of just complied and left, but nope, the police had to get involved.

I wonder what her DU name is.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 09:49:51 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2015, 09:42:27 PM »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2015, 11:03:22 PM »
This made me laugh.  Pretty sure I'm going to Hell.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2015, 05:15:03 AM »
Those little creampuffs at DU are only wetting their pants because the cop was a white man and the perp was a black girl.  Actually, she was acting more like a Black Lies Matter ho in the clip, refusing to vacate.  Bet if you asked her classmates most of them were happy as clams that she was evicted!

I agree, but what irritates me more than anything about these situations, is when the school administrations, etc... start criticizing the officer.  If I was an officer in this situation and I got called to deal w/ a student who was simply not listening to the teacher.. "Sorry, they've not broken a law.. when they break a law, you can call me and I will arrest them".

Offline ROCKURWORLD

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2015, 08:20:26 AM »
I agree, but what irritates me more than anything about these situations, is when the school administrations, etc... start criticizing the officer.  If I was an officer in this situation and I got called to deal w/ a student who was simply not listening to the teacher.. "Sorry, they've not broken a law.. when they break a law, you can call me and I will arrest them".

Actually she was breaking the law. It is a crime in SC to disrupt a classroom. She was going to jail once the officer showed up.

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2015, 08:49:52 AM »
Actually she was breaking the law. It is a crime in SC to disrupt a classroom. She was going to jail once the officer showed up.

Wow.. Interesting.

If that's the case, then the school board, etc.. just needs to STFU, and let the cop do his job.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2015, 04:45:55 PM »
****ing cowardly sheriff fired this man for doing his job.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/28/us/south-carolina-school-arrest-videos/

Let.The.****ing.Ghettos.Burn.
Debased excuses for animals don't deserve any police protection and nor do any ****ing asshole white apologists.

That little bitch better stuff her head up her ass and take whatever the next criminal brutha hands out, WITHOUT calling for the police.  She doesn't deserve anything at all from our brave, persecuted men and women in blue.

**** her, the damn sheriff and anyone else baying for the blood of the guy trying to do his job.
I have to hand it to O'Bastard; he's turned me into someone who no longer takes people at face value.  Nope, I evaluate people on their skin color and if it's not mine I don't assume they are a person I can deal with at face value.  Nope, now unless their words and actions prove otherwise, I assume they are NOT on my side, or the side of anything decent and what used to pass for acceptable behavior.  O'Bastard has succeeded with me, anyway, he's managed to turn me into someone who no longer trusts my fellow citizen.  Thanks for nothing, you piece of excrement.  I don't like feeling this way and above all I do not envy the next President trying to heal the racial wounds this miserable villain poseur of a president O'Bastard has inflicted on the nation.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2015, 05:15:41 PM »
I'm willing to bet if it was a white kid acting like that, people would be cheering the cop.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2015, 05:41:08 PM »
I'm willing to bet if it was a white kid acting like that, black people would be cheering the cop.

FIFY
Deplorable since 2016

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2015, 05:44:02 PM »
I'm willing to bet if it was a white kid acting like that, people would be cheering the cop.

You got that right!   :II:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2015, 06:11:03 PM »
Quote from: jb2u11 on Today at 04:15:41 PM
I'm willing to bet if it was a white kid acting like that, black people would be cheering the cop.

FIFY

It didn't need that fix. DUmmies would be cheering a white kid getting beat up by a black cop to satisfy their white guilt.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2015, 09:34:39 PM »

Interesting. Never of that. I remember when I was in school, students who disrupted class would be forced to leave. They would leave promptly by the teacher. Police was never called ever.

The cop never fired a gun at the student. So, it ends well.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2015, 09:54:25 PM »
Girl in Spring Valley High video is a recent orphan, newspaper reports: Jarvis DeBerry
http://www.nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/2015/10/spring_valley_high_orphan.html

The Spring Valley High School girl who was violently taken down by a sheriff's deputy in Columbia, S.C., Monday recently lost her mother and is an orphan living in a foster home, The New York Daily News reports.  Shaun King, who wrote the story about the girl's recent loss and living situation said he got that information from Todd Rutherford, a South Carolina attorney now representing the girl.

The girl's identity is not known, and apparently her foster mother is trying to keep it that way.  But she reports that the girl is devastated and traumatized by everything that's happened to her.

A sob story. :sosad:

A lot of people have been orphaned, but do not do this.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du