Author Topic: Bertha Venation's gofundme page for her "wife"  (Read 6421 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Bertha Venation's gofundme page for her "wife"
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2015, 08:12:40 AM »
$2,160 now raised; $8,000's the goal.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline sharkhawk

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2015, 10:28:42 AM »
Okay now, I need unconfused.

Big Bertha's "wife" worked for the federal government for 31 years.

In other words, she's been what we call a "lifer;" hired to work for the government, all she was really interested in was collecting a big paycheck, the generous fringe benefits, and whatever freebies or discounted goods she could get.

Sort of like Hypertensive Bob in Colorado.

Disability insurance is available for governmental employees (federal, state, county, city), and it's insanely cheap.  The only primitive I know who would be too stupid to take advantage of it, despite his near-lifetime of governmental employment, is the big guy from Bellevue, and he probably didn't take it because it wasn't mandatory and he would've had to contribute two or three bucks a month, when the big guy's always thought he was entitled to a 100% free ride on the backs of other people.

That was my first thought too Frank

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2015, 12:45:33 PM »
What the fu.....dge?

KamaAina (66,703 posts)    Tue Oct 13, 2015, 01:38 PM

1. P.S. They have ten cats.

Yes, you read that correctly. 

So all you cat people out there -- and you know who you are -- know what to do.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2015, 01:37:30 PM »
KamaAina (66,703 posts)    Tue Oct 13, 2015, 01:38 PM

1. P.S. They have ten cats.

Yes, you read that correctly. 

So all you cat people out there -- and you know who you are -- know what to do.

Send them recipes?

WTF?

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2015, 02:09:35 PM »

Send them recipes?

WTF?

Uh oh . . .

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4xpdaIZyzs[/youtube]

:-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2015, 04:22:19 PM »
So any little thing that happens in life, one can simply set of a gofund me page and get money from suckers?  Wow, why am I working so hard, a little story, a few pictures........One could clean up!

btw, If I actually did this would I have to start living like a liberal.........stop frequent bathing, get mad at everyone, blame others, eat weird food?

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2015, 04:37:41 PM »
Okay now, I need unconfused.

Big Bertha's "wife" worked for the federal government for 31 years.

In other words, she's been what we call a "lifer;" hired to work for the government, all she was really interested in was collecting a big paycheck, the generous fringe benefits, and whatever freebies or discounted goods she could get.

Sort of like Hypertensive Bob in Colorado.

Disability insurance is available for governmental employees (federal, state, county, city), and it's insanely cheap.  The only primitive I know who would be too stupid to take advantage of it, despite his near-lifetime of governmental employment, is the big guy from Bellevue, and he probably didn't take it because it wasn't mandatory and he would've had to contribute two or three bucks a month, when the big guy's always thought he was entitled to a 100% free ride on the backs of other people.

Actually frank federal employees do NOT have a short term disability program and the closest to long term is disability retirement.

http://www.fedweek.com/reg-jones-experts-view/short-term-disability-coverage/

My guess is this has continued since rattling her ailing liberal noggin long enough that she's exhausted her paid leave options and it's another year before she can claim a permanent disablity since the doctor is still hopeful she will recover.

Noe should this continue her coverage under disability retirement is quite comfortable but given her age she would likely be forced to straight up retire. What I don't get is why her fat ass 'wife' doesn't get some work sp that her partner can take the financial pain to put in for retirment. 31 years in federal service???? She's more then eligible and may even have made it under the wire for csrs doing even better then the FERS eligible employees that followed. Anyway all that to say therr are no short term disability options with federal employment.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2015, 04:40:49 PM »
Actually frank federal employees do NOT have a short term disability program and the closest to long term is disability retirement.

http://www.fedweek.com/reg-jones-experts-view/short-term-disability-coverage/

My guess is this has continued since rattling her ailing liberal noggin long enough that she's exhausted her paid leave options and it's another year before she can claim a permanent disablity since the doctor is still hopeful she will recover.

Noe should this continue her coverage under disability retirement is quite comfortable but given her age she would likely be forced to straight up retire. What I don't get is why her fat ass 'wife' doesn't get some work sp that her partner can take the financial pain to put in for retirment. 31 years in federal service???? She's more then eligible and may even have made it under the wire for csrs doing even better then the FERS eligible employees that followed. Anyway all that to say therr are no short term disability options with federal employment.

Man, she sucked the govenrment teat longer and harder than her old lady's. That's hard to fathom.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2015, 04:49:30 PM »

Man, she sucked the govenrment teat longer and harder than her old lady's. That's hard to fathom.

Yeah well my dad's in the same situation and it's because he's pulling dead weight for a wife. Ie being 70 and in a good federal pension. He can't dream of taking the hit in income though carrying the 'love burden' he is. Something tells me old ample Bs partner is in the same boat or she could just consider retiring but apparently she's the only one currently and maybe for years pulling the financial no pun intended weight in this duo.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2015, 04:52:44 PM »
As a side note ever notice how these devoted dummie partners are heartbroken and willing to do anything..absolutely anything for thier loved one...well except work even when the cow theyve been milking is no longer able to.  :whatever:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2015, 06:34:57 PM »
As a side note ever notice how these devoted dummie partners are heartbroken and willing to do anything..absolutely anything for thier loved one...well except work even when the cow theyve been milking is no longer able to.  :whatever:

They are only generous with someone elses money.

That is honestly more then a cliche too,it is the core of their being in that they do not "owe" one thing to anyone as there is always some conspiracy theory out there as to why they were screwed and thus absolved of the social contract they demand everyone else pay for.

Offline landofconfusion80

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2015, 09:57:20 PM »
What's this ?
Lesbians don't marry for money ?
Maybe they should start.
That way they have a sugar mama for the rainy day(s) that will come into everyone's life.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2015, 02:56:49 AM »

We might be thinking of oranges and apples here, madam.

Governmental employees get all sorts of "offers" for this thing and that thing, provided they pay for it.

One gets life insurance, usually 100% paid for by the taxpayers, and medical insurance, which cost is shared between the bureaucrat and the taxpayers.

But then there's things available only to a specified group of employees (such as governmental employees) which, if an individual wants it, he has to pay for it.  I dunno if it's still done or not, but there was a time governmental employees had access to lower automotive insurance rates than the general public through one company or another, and of course, yes, the individual had to pay the cost himself.

I've been both a state and federal employee--thank God not a lifer, as governmental employment (as compared with private employment) is the absolute worst thing a "handicapped" individual should undertake--and in both instances the "benefit package," or folder with brochures, included short-term and long-term disability insurance--again, which the individual had to pay 100% of the cost.

This was a "deal" because non-governmental employees, or governmental employees outside a specified group, had no access to such plans, whose main advantage was their dirt-cheapness.

The last one I recall was in 1996, when I was offered long-term disability--optional, and I would have to pay for it--at the cost of $1.25 a month.

I myself never took any of it, because the rates seemed so low--pocket-change per month--it was obvious the likelihood of one having to use it was nil to nothing, and I could think of better ways to spend pocket change.

But that's just me; Big Bertha's "wife," like Skippy or Hypertensive Bob, are obviously the sorts out to grab what they can, as much as they can, and as quickly as they can.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2015, 04:25:07 AM »
Frank I have current dealings. Trust me when I tell you there is no option for such a thing. Not as a part of any comprehensive benefits package. Anyone can get disability insurance outside of thier employer of that's what you are implying. And it is not cheap. Depending on one's age and health the premiums vary but I woukd guess a 70 year old woman is going to probably fall in the range of a woman of childbearing age ie higher premiums. That supplemental insurance cam cost 100 to 150 a pay period ie every 2 weeks that's pretty steep when I consider the 7 bucks or so a pay period I paid for it when in private employment as a broker. It's like saying I cam get life insurance with work if offered or outside of work. Those premiums vary greatly if ypu are dealing one on one with an insurer. Like you said a couple dollars to supplement through work but much higher on your own. Look frank I have no qualms with talking about the benefits of federal employment: flexible schedules, telework, generous leave, relative security but I will absolutely argue the point if I think something is being proposed that is inaccurate with current experience. Now could we argue at thier age they should have probably got a supplemental plan? Sure. Could Bertha working and contributing have helped assisted in paying those high premiums: sure. After 31 yeara should she be able to transition easily ibto retirement if necessary: sure.Those are the better arguments is that these two didn't plan effectively and likely so because one of them has deemed herself the lesbiana house wife. But getting a short term plan for disibility as a fed is neither cheap nor easy. It's one of those myths thay love with the idea that a federal employee pays no social security or gets cheap health insurance with no premiums. It simply is not accurate and hasn't been since the csrs days that ended for new employees in 1984.
 Let's not apply misleading information just because you have one dummie who works there.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2015, 04:27:07 AM »
I'm not going to fix all those spelling errors. I'll just say damnable phone and leave it at that.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2015, 06:38:49 AM »
The numbers didn't move at all during the night it's $2,160, and $8,000's the goal.

One wonders how stewert, pamela, and the torched bitch primitive did in comparison, although one doubts they had any well-heeled donors, as Big Bertha's "wife" seems to.

She's got three $250 donations, one $200 donation, and five $100 donations, which isn't chump change.

Maybe the primitives are right; if some people got that much money to toss to the primitives, maybe they aren't paying enough in taxes, which they should rather be doing, letting the government take care of charity for Big Bertha's "wife."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2015, 11:08:30 AM »
The numbers didn't move at all during the night it's $2,160, and $8,000's the goal.

One wonders how stewert, pamela, and the torched bitch primitive did in comparison, although one doubts they had any well-heeled donors, as Big Bertha's "wife" seems to.

She's got three $250 donations, one $200 donation, and five $100 donations, which isn't chump change.

Maybe the primitives are right; if some people got that much money to toss to the primitives, maybe they aren't paying enough in taxes, which they should rather be doing, letting the government take care of charity for Big Bertha's "wife."

How do we know this really happened, anyway?

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2015, 07:18:10 PM »
$2,305 raised after 18 days; $8,000's the goal.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2015, 07:22:21 PM »

I would like to donate.
Healing white light, or any pledge I can promise but renege on, like a lib would.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2015, 07:27:33 PM »
These two broken souls have twice the chance of hitting the streets with either gums or gentle teeth to earn their keep. 

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2015, 07:49:28 PM »
Looking at the teeth on her could've been either option.  Why can't Bertha Big Butt (remember that song from the 70's), given that she's the unemployed partner, have done whatever time consuming shit consumed her wife's time so that she had already blown through all her time off.
Or, instead of asking strangers to be kind to the two DuBois sisters, why doesn't Bertha get off her ass and find work?  Nope, better to solicit online for money from suckers; after all, being a DUmmie is a full time job. :-)

Jimmy Castor Bunch - Troglodyte (Cave Man) -- reference is around 2:00:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCV6paTXyCU[/youtube]
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2015, 07:58:27 PM »

Send them recipes?

WTF?

Or amp-up the Healing Vibes.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2015, 08:02:39 PM »

Their gonna need a lot more than 2 grand to tie them over until they get their settlement from the boat owner and the marina.

But in the end it will be worth it.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 08:23:26 PM by fatboy »
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2015, 08:59:15 PM »
Their gonna need a lot more than 2 grand to tide them over.....

I went back to check other primitive fund-raising efforts--the worthless freeloading bum stewert, Pamela, and the torched bitch primitive who wouldn't give up her dog to a better owner--but came up dry, as those fund-raisers had been closed (they probably should have never been opened, to begin with).  I vaguely recall none of them had approached anywhere near their goals.

I'm not so sure Big Bertha's "wife" deserves much sympathy, either; a great big obese older woman has no business acting like a giddy agile teenager who can jump from one place to another with no problem.  She needs always to keep in mind her age, size, and physical limitations.
apres moi, le deluge