Author Topic: FBI is now in possession of Hillary Clinton's emails  (Read 8526 times)

Offline Belle

Re: FBI is now in possession of Hillary Clinton's emails
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2015, 05:24:54 PM »
It's my opinion, that if Obama wants an investigation to go forward, it will.
& right now, he doesn't want emailgate to go forward.
Also, the Clintons still have powerful friends in the FBI & DOJ.

The FBI refused to cooperate Monday with a court-ordered inquiry into former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton's email server, telling the State Department that they won't even confirm they are investigating the matter themselves, much less willing to tell the rest of the government what's going on.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/21/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-refuses-cooperate-serve/print/

Offline libertybele

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2015, 10:01:02 AM »
I am really confused with the report of of the FBI refusing a court order when there are other reports coming in that the FBI has uncovered "deleted" Clinton e-mails as well as reports that there is a 5 month gap in her emails.

We and I believe the American public all at this point realize that Clinton was lying.  I don't think there is little doubt.  To lie is one thing, but what is really in question is what is she actually covering up with her lies? 

I think at most she will be forced by the Obama administration to suspend her campaign because I believe that the emails will show the corruption right up to the office of the president.  That is why the FBI and other entities are not complying with court orders.  The best way they can silence Hillary is to have her bow out of the limelight in hopes that the investigation will then cease.  Whether or not she will do that is yet to be seen.  This is the first time that she hasn't been able to shake off a controversy; this investigation has been on going even after she stepped down from her position of Secretary of State. I think she felt she would somehow escape all this if she ran for president in hopes that everyone would merely see it as a GOP witch hunt. It could turn out the Clinton running for President has now turned out to be the DEMS worst nightmare. I have no doubt that the president, and his cabinet are involved with the cover up, but how far down in the administration does it go and who in the GOP is also involved?
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Belle

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2015, 11:00:07 PM »
libertybele:
I think at most she will be forced by the Obama administration to suspend her campaign because I believe that the emails will show the corruption right up to the office of the president.

You are much more optimistic than I am.  I hold doubt that anything will touch the Clinton's.  Wild card:  if Biden gets in the race.  Then we'll see where Obama throws his support.

I have no doubt that the president, and his cabinet are involved with the cover up, but how far down in the administration does it go and who in the GOP is also involved?

Agree that the O & his friends know exactly what went on.  The GOP have consistently displayed ineptness in everything they investigate & probably enjoy the drama of their congressional non-investigations.  Or, could there be involvement as you question?   

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2015, 01:26:13 PM »
The 0bama's and Clintons hate each other. The more Hillary falls, the more likely he is to find someone in his own image.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2015, 01:44:56 PM »
The 0bama's and Clintons hate each other. The more Hillary falls, the more likely he is to find someone in his own image.

Cindie

Exactly.  Ol' Slow Joe is as close to 'his own image' as he's going to get--this cycle.

Next cycle it'll be Lizzie Borden Warren.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2015, 03:33:51 PM »
Exactly.  Ol' Slow Joe is as close to 'his own image' as he's going to get--this cycle.

Next cycle it'll be Lizzie Borden Warren.

Agreed -- or Wigwam Warren might become Biden's running mate.  The GOP's worst nightmare.
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2015, 05:02:42 PM »
Chelsea Clinton for President!!! Do it for her mother!

Coincidentally, Chelsea turned 35 this year.

It seems like just yesterday she was crawling around the Oval Office on her knees. Oh wait, that was Monica Lewinski.  :rofl:

Poor Monica wasn't much older than Chelsea at the time the Groper in Chief was lighting his cigar in her mouth. :fuelfire:  I still feel bad for the poor girl, and that's all she was at the time.  She did nothing tempting that any DECENT married man wouldn't have (gently or not so gently) discouraged when she flashed her thong.  Slick Willie is one sick weasel bastard who has managed to charm the panties off two-thirds of the American people when in fact he's nothing but a glorified rapist.  And the Hildebeast is his chief enabler.  The fact that with five investigations going on into her email crimes so many Dummies are still backing her is a testament to their utter lack of a moral compass or sense of morality.  I am so ashamed that these cretins get to call themselves Americans.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2015, 11:15:20 PM »
Poor Monica wasn't much older than Chelsea at the time the Groper in Chief was lighting his cigar in her mouth. :fuelfire:  I still feel bad for the poor girl, and that's all she was at the time.  She did nothing tempting that any DECENT married man wouldn't have (gently or not so gently) discouraged when she flashed her thong.  Slick Willie is one sick weasel bastard who has managed to charm the panties off two-thirds of the American people when in fact he's nothing but a glorified rapist.  And the Hildebeast is his chief enabler.  The fact that with five investigations going on into her email crimes so many Dummies are still backing her is a testament to their utter lack of a moral compass or sense of morality.  I am so ashamed that these cretins get to call themselves Americans.

Add to that the fact that DUmmies and libs always claim to have more in common with our mortal enemies than with their fellow countrymen(and women).
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2015, 04:57:55 PM »
There's a link, on Drudge, to a tweet by some journalist that indicates that Mike Bloomberg is considering running for President as an independent.  Not good for the Dems.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2015, 07:03:19 PM »
There's a link, on Drudge, to a tweet by some journalist that indicates that Mike Bloomberg is considering running for President as an independent.  Not good for the Dems.

Bloomberg would siphon off much of the anti-gun crowd from any democrat.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2015, 06:49:28 PM »
Add to that the fact that DUmmies and libs always claim to have more in common with our mortal enemies than with their fellow countrymen(and women).

If you haven't been born yet, or are newly born, the DUmmies ARE your mortal enemy.  They don't mind one bit if you don't survive your first day of life outside the womb.  As for the rest of us, the don't mind if we survive or not, as long as politically correct politeness towards murderous savage Islamic terrorists is preserved.  Because it's so much better that another 3000 Americans and others die rather than one burkha shrouded bitch or foaming at the mouth bearded smelly imam be a trifle discomfited by our laws.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2015, 05:20:32 PM »
And there is this..

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34411472

Hackers apparently based in Russia sent at least five emails containing malware to the private email account used by Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state, newly released emails show.
The "phishing" emails, disguised as speeding tickets, would have enabled the hackers to control her computer.
<snip>

This is one of many articles breathlessly overplaying what is a common phishing scam.. The scam emails were included in the documents HRC saw fit to turn over -HOWEVER- There is one thing that everyone is overlooking.

These Emails - even though never activated by opening the attachment - proves how insecure her EMail server was. Any common email antivirus/malware program running on the server would have detected and deleted those attachments immediately.

Even free services such as ClamAV would've nuked those attachments.

So, either her server was horribly misconfigured - or was never protected. Either way, this shows just how inept of a system she was running - and easily makes the case that her server was likely compromised.