Author Topic: Trump Represent Those With a Vein of Anger  (Read 14074 times)

Offline Lacarnut

Re: Trump Represent Those With a Vein of Anger
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2015, 06:31:41 PM »
You advocate a Trump/Cruz presidential ticket, but they do have some difference on a couple of issues regarding the 2nd amendment and free trade.  Trump is business savvy while Cruz is Constitutional savvy.  Trump has no tact.  Cruz is presidential.  So yes, in a way they do compliment each other, but the huge difference being that Trump is willing to run 3rd party and risking handing the vote to Hillary while I don't see Cruz doing that.  Cruz and Trump are the top two, but I thought you had commented that Trump and Bush would be left standing.

Trump/Cruz would be a good ticket... but I just don't see it with the stark differences in their personalities.

I thought I said that Trump and/or Bush would be left standing. I also believe that Cruz will be on the ticket.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2015, 12:32:53 AM »
It should be defunded entirely and a separate agency set up for women's issues without abortion funding. I think that Trump alluded to the fact that PP has a few good womens issues for the poor that have merit such as testing for diseases. However, like you said, the whole thing needs to be thrown out .

PP is NOT going to stop being an abortion provider. The poor have Medicaid, there's NO reason we should be funding PP and the last thing the government needs is another agency. The idea is to get a fiscal conservative in the WH to stop all this unnecessary funding. Let PP solicit donations from the private sector. It's bullshit that the government should be providing Medicaid AND giving millions to PP for the same services.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2015, 02:13:35 AM »

I'm looking for a sucessful, at least twice elected, governor or former governor.

Why?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2015, 03:43:39 PM »
Why?

I don't necessarily think the person we elect has to have served in a particular office or even in politics to be a great president. Leadership qualities are easy to spot. I actually think one of the most important qualities in a leader (whether business or politics) is their ability to choose good people to fill various positions and then knowing how to delegate. Choosing good people isn't always easy, especially when you're not completely familiar with a particular department.

I can pretty much tell which candidates have leadership skills. Cruz is at the top of my list and he's never been a governor. Having a governor is no guarantee...think Bill Clinton.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline thundley4

« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2015, 03:49:44 PM »
I don't necessarily think the person we elect has to have served in a particular office or even in politics to be a great president. Leadership qualities are easy to spot. I actually think one of the most important qualities in a leader (whether business or politics) is their ability to choose good people to fill various positions and then knowing how to delegate. Choosing good people isn't always easy, especially when you're not completely familiar with a particular department.

I can pretty much tell which candidates have leadership skills. Cruz is at the top of my list and he's never been a governor. Having a governor is no guarantee...think Bill Clinton.

Cindie

Think Jimmy Carter, too. Being willing to know your limitations in any given area and being willing to delegate authority is key to being a good leader.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2015, 04:14:53 PM »
Think Jimmy Carter, too. Being willing to know your limitations in any given area and being willing to delegate authority is key to being a good leader.

That is somewhat true.  But we aren't just talking about being a leader. We are talking about leading what was the most powerful nation in the world along with knowing the Constitution, Federal laws, protocol, etc.  This is far from being an owner of several companies, a CEO or a leader of a neurosurgical team.

Cruz - Senator, solicitor general, attorney
Rubio - Senator, state representative
Huckabee - Lieutenant governor and governor
Christie - governor
Bush - governor
Carson - neurosurgeon
Trump - real estate tycoon
Fiorina - fired CEO
Paul - senator
Walker - governor
Kasich - governor
Perry - governor
Santorum - senator, attorney

I left out a couple, but we have some very talented, very experienced candidates running and those without experience are leading.  I for one find this disheartening, but understandable.  People are sick and tire of politicians; especially the GOPe. I look for there to be a shake up in the Congressional elections as well.
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2015, 04:31:07 PM »
Google-- follow@onthe issuesorg listing all the Repub. candidates and their positions. At the end, it states that Trump is a conservative. You will not do that because you are stupid @sshole.

BTW, I do not worship any candidate especially a politician. You must be talking about yourself in the worship department.

In conclusion, go F. yourself and the donkey you rode in.

I find the name  calling because someone has a difference of opinion quite liberal minded; that's how liberals react towards those that disagree with them.  Yes, I use the website "on the issues", but, I hardly consider Trump liberal.  I try not to conclude anything about a candidate based on one website.  Take a look at the website that I provided a link for and take a look at how Trump rates, then tell me if he's a hard core conservative in comparison to Cruz or Rubio based on the issues rated.  I'm sorry, Trump has voiced stipulations on the 2nd amendment.  I find any candidate that is weak on the 2nd amendment questionable.  In my opinion, that is the very most important issue we face.  I find him wanting to run 3rd party questionable.  I find his obvious attack on women questionable.  I find his statement on PP regarding services as weak and not accurate and obviously he's trying to score some brownie points now with women.  Trump has done some good; but as far as president, we have several candidates who would be much better and are by far certainly more qualified.

https://www.conservativereview.com/2016-Presidential-Candidates
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline The Stranger

• Just Off Probation
  • Every man is like the company he keeps
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2015, 05:13:13 PM »
I find the name  calling because someone has a difference of opinion quite liberal minded; that's how liberals react towards those that disagree with them.  Yes, I use the website "on the issues", but, I hardly consider Trump liberal.  I try not to conclude anything about a candidate based on one website.  Take a look at the website that I provided a link for and take a look at how Trump rates, then tell me if he's a hard core conservative in comparison to Cruz or Rubio based on the issues rated.  I'm sorry, Trump has voiced stipulations on the 2nd amendment.  I find any candidate that is weak on the 2nd amendment questionable.  In my opinion, that is the very most important issue we face.  I find him wanting to run 3rd party questionable.  I find his obvious attack on women questionable.  I find his statement on PP regarding services as weak and not accurate and obviously he's trying to score some brownie points now with women.  Trump has done some good; but as far as president, we have several candidates who would be much better and are by far certainly more qualified.

Just my nickel's worth. The name calling is pretty much a liberal calling card when they have nothing. I also don't think Trump is in anyway a conservative and many of his business dealing are pretty liberal (bankruptcy for profit). He also has flipflopped on abortion and gun control.
Peace to all my conservative brothern.
"Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2015, 08:24:36 PM »

His recent squishiness  on Planned Parenthood really bothers me, too. I have no problem with people changing their minds on an issue, especially when they've not been in a circumstance where they've had to think it through. It's why I don't begrudge Walker his earlier stance (or lack thereof) on illegal aliens & the border, it's not something the governor of Wisconsin would have to deal with. In spite of the criticism he received, I appreciated that he said very little until he had more knowledge. However, to say one day you'd definitely defund PP and the next say you'd look at the good things they do and maybe not defund those parts (which is supposedly what we're doing right now) is troublesome. It doesn't even have to be all about PP. We shouldn't be funding half the shit we do. A few 100 million here, a few hundred million there adds up. I appreciate needing to be flexible, but principles and philosophy on government spending should be static.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2015, 12:28:04 AM »
His recent squishiness  on Planned Parenthood really bothers me, too. I have no problem with people changing their minds on an issue, especially when they've not been in a circumstance where they've had to think it through. It's why I don't begrudge Walker his earlier stance (or lack thereof) on illegal aliens & the border, it's not something the governor of Wisconsin would have to deal with. In spite of the criticism he received, I appreciated that he said very little until he had more knowledge. However, to say one day you'd definitely defund PP and the next say you'd look at the good things they do and maybe not defund those parts (which is supposedly what we're doing right now) is troublesome. It doesn't even have to be all about PP. We shouldn't be funding half the shit we do. A few 100 million here, a few hundred million there adds up. I appreciate needing to be flexible, but principles and philosophy on government spending should be static.

Cindie

Trump said he was against PP; then he waffled and said he wanted to keep only the part that excluded abortion. When asked if the funds could be intermingled, he stated that if that happened, it would be time to get rid of PP.  I think he made a bad mistake by changing positions. It should be defunded, period. However, him, Carla and the doc. will wind up having these types of gaffs because the primaries are a long way off and the media will try to knock them off their blocks. Many of the career politicians talk a good game but do not deliver when they get in office. The electorate is tired of this, and it would not surprise me that quite a few congress critters will be defeated. Plus, the voters will give some slack to the newbies.

Like a guest on Fox stated, there are enough programs that help poor women without PP.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 12:36:32 AM by Lacarnut »

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2015, 03:52:48 AM »

Cindie

I agree.  But there's this whole BS meme coming from the RINO's that "we have to elect a Governor we HAVE to elect a Governor.  Only a Governor can win".

That's crap.

Can anyone tell me what great qualifications to run a country that Washington or Lincoln had before they became two of our greatest Presidents?

For ever former Governor we get that's like Reagan...we get a Clinton...a Carter...and a Rocerfeller
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2015, 03:40:18 PM »
I agree.  But there's this whole BS meme coming from the RINO's that "we have to elect a Governor we HAVE to elect a Governor.  Only a Governor can win".

That's crap.

Can anyone tell me what great qualifications to run a country that Washington or Lincoln had before they became two of our greatest Presidents?

For ever former Governor we get that's like Reagan...we get a Clinton...a Carter...and a Rocerfeller

I feel that it is important for the president to have some prior political experience with proven accomplishments.  Governor, Senator, Congressman, Lieutenant Governor, State Senator, State Congressmen, etc.  Fiorina, Carson and Trump are lacking. 

As for Washington he headed the Constitutional Convention -- neither Fiorina, Carson or Trump from what I know have any vast knowledge of the Constitution or Constitutional law nor have they been lawyers.  Lincoln served as a Congressman before becoming president.  Again, neither Fiorina, Carson or Trump have even held a seat in the state senate or in a state house of representatives nor a seat in the U.S. senate or U.S. House of Representatives. I feel it is an important qualification for becoming president.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2015, 08:16:59 PM »
I feel that it is important for the president to have some prior political experience with proven accomplishments.  Governor, Senator, Congressman, Lieutenant Governor, State Senator, State Congressmen, etc.  Fiorina, Carson and Trump are lacking. 

As for Washington he headed the Constitutional Convention -- neither Fiorina, Carson or Trump from what I know have any vast knowledge of the Constitution or Constitutional law nor have they been lawyers.  Lincoln served as a Congressman before becoming president.  Again, neither Fiorina, Carson or Trump have even held a seat in the state senate or in a state house of representatives nor a seat in the U.S. senate or U.S. House of Representatives. I feel it is an important qualification for becoming president.

Bill Clinton stated that no job qualifies a candidate to be President. It is important to have good people around you that will contribute to the policy making decision. Experience is way overblown IMO. Common sense goes a long way. Plus, I don't want another lawyer in the W.H. No new laws need to be enacted. Just enforce the ones on the books.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2015, 09:16:50 PM »
Bill Clinton stated that no job qualifies a candidate to be President. It is important to have good people around you that will contribute to the policy making decision. Experience is way overblown IMO. Common sense goes a long way. Plus, I don't want another lawyer in the W.H. No new laws need to be enacted. Just enforce the ones on the books.

Sorry, but I never found Billy Bob Clinton to have much integrity and certainly no credibility.  Yes, common sense goes a long way, but experience goes even further.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2015, 10:12:40 PM »

Why would anyone listen to 1 thing Bill, Hitlary, Carter,  or owebuma ever said ?
I don't believe a word that comes out of any of their mouths.
If anything, I believe the complete opposite.
Which of them is any kind of expert in anything besides the worst kind of politics and the ability to control the low information voters ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2015, 10:26:31 PM »

Business is politics. Every company I worked for was political. It's internal, but it's no different than what happens anywhere else. In some ways, it's more critical to deal with because it can affect the success of the company.

In government if you waste money and do stupid shit, argue about every little thing, take forever to get things done, the same amount of money comes in. If a department or committee goes over budget, gets their budget done long after their arbitrary date has gone by or doesn't even bother to submit one, it's just business as usual. If the president and congress don't agree it just goes back and forth. Need a new treasury secretary? Doesn't matter whether they're the best person for the job, there's not even an interview process between more than one candidate, he or she is generally rubber stamped out of "courtesy".

Arbitrarily cut critical budget like the military or downsize or use it as a social experiment, if it affects that department negatively there are rarely consequences for the department heads or the CEO (president). The only people affected are the citizens and the consequences aren't felt until long after that president is gone.

Your department loses a few million dollars? Oh well, politicians will give lip service to it but no one gets fired and no attempt is made to find out what happened to it. Government employees don't lose their jobs, money continues to flow and departments don't close or lay people off leaving 100's, even 1,000's of people out of a job. A scandal, like what's happening at the veterans administration? We'll look into it, there are committee hearings, maybe the president sends someone out to look at the books but there's rarely any real change. There's not even a real firing process. Lois Lerner, retired with a full pension. A congressman or senator gets voted out, they retire with a full pension. This is true and both the state and federal level.

In a private company, any one of those things can affect a company negatively, cost workers their jobs, even cause the company to go out of business. A department head doesn't watch his department's budget, that affects profits, which affects employees, shareholders, R&D and consumer pricing. A department loses the kind of money the government does and they'd be out the door the next day. Even a critical area that doesn't get enough funds could have the same consequences. CEO's, owners, executive heads of departments, they screw up or just don't bother doing their jobs and there are very real consequences. The decisions Ben Carson had to make were literally life and death. People in the public sector don't learn critical lessons from their mistakes because they don't have to.

That's not to say there aren't eminently qualified politicians running, my first 3 choices are politicians. But I'm not going to discount someone who isn't in politics because they deal with the same situations but with real life consequences. We're really lucky this year to have such a deep bench, almost all with excellent credentials to be president.

Cindie 
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2015, 03:21:19 PM »

Cindie

Eisenhower seemed to do just fine with never having elective office until POTUS...

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2015, 04:38:58 PM »
I'm of the opinion that it really doesn't matter a lot who is in the WH. The entire government has become so swollen, bloated, and self-serving that even the chief executive fundamentally has no control over his own administration. The bureaucracy looks after itself; the taxpayer be damned.

This is under the best of conditions with a POTUS who truly gives a damn about enforcing the law and compliance with it. We don't have those qualities in Barry, so the situation is even worse with a chump like him.

I firmly believe that the federal government is permanently broken. Congress will not rein in spending, Washington D.C. and all its Beltway bureaucrats will see to it that the status quo remains in place. The taxpayers take it up the ass and the Beltway Boys laugh all the way to the bank.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2015, 01:11:07 PM »
Ben Carson on being qualified to be president;

"What should qualify anyone to run for president is wisdom and good judgment" ~ Ben Carson
  In 1987, he gained world-wide recognition as the principal surgeon in the 22-hour separation of the Binder siamese twins from Germany.  This was the first time occipital craniopagus twins had been separated with both surviving.   
I think he proved to have both.

He also has the gift of CLEARLY explaining his positions, something other republicans seem to have trouble doing.

I would still rather Cruz be president because I think he also possesses the same qualities.

"I'm not a politician. I don't want to be a politician, because politicians do what is politically expedient. I want to do what's right." ~ Ben Carson
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2015, 01:04:23 AM »

"What should qualify anyone to run for president is wisdom and good judgment" ~ Ben CarsonI think he proved to have both.

He also has the gift of CLEARLY explaining his positions, something other republicans seem to have trouble doing.

I would still rather Cruz be president because I think he also possesses the same qualities.

"I'm not a politician. I don't want to be a politician, because politicians do what is politically expedient. I want to do what's right." ~ Ben Carson

Well maybe if he can separate conjoined twins he can separate moochers from the government teat.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline libertybele

« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2015, 06:47:17 AM »
Well maybe if he can separate conjoined twins he can separate moochers from the government teat.

Cindie

Let's face it.  There are two reasons why Carson is rating as highly as he is in the polls.  He is anti GOP establishment and he  is black. No different really than what Bary had to offer.  Barry was also anti-GOP establishment and black.  Only differences are they represent a different focus on the anti-GOP establishment; Barry was a senator who had a very poor voting record who tried to push forth his global poverty act that focused on wealth redistribution.

At the end of the day, they have different visions for the blacks and for America.  One has visions of freeing those blacks impoverished from the liberal chains that bind them and the other had visions of keeping them chained by progressive liberal ideals.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 06:50:23 AM by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2015, 07:21:42 AM »

"What should qualify anyone to run for president is wisdom and good judgment" ~ Ben CarsonI think he proved to have both.

I would rather see Cruz because he possesses a deep knowledge of the Constitution.  He has experience as the longest serving Solicitor general in the State of Texas.  He has political experience as a U.S. Senator with a proven conservative voting record.  He represents conservative Republican principles and has stood up to the GOP establishment.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2015, 07:44:28 AM »

As for Washington he headed the Constitutional Convention -- neither Fiorina, Carson or Trump from what I know have any vast knowledge of the Constitution or Constitutional law nor have they been lawyers.

Washington had zero experience in those areas too.  Washington was a surveyor by training and had limited experience in the Indian wars..IIRC never rising above the rank of Lieutenant.

He was picked by the framers to preside over the convention.  He by no means was the driving force behind it.  The prime movers were the plans laid out by James Madison and Charles Pinckney

Lincoln served as a Congressman before becoming president.

One two year term.  That's it.   

He lost his bid to be picked as the U.S. Senator from Illinois to Stephen Douglas.

Again, neither Fiorina, Carson or Trump have even held a seat in the state senate or in a state house of representatives nor a seat in the U.S. senate or U.S. House of Representatives.

I feel it is an important qualification for becoming president.

Why?

So you'd exclude Ronald Reagan and Dwight D Eisenhower from being qualified for office based on those "requirements"?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 07:47:05 AM by txradioguy »

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2015, 02:57:40 PM »
Let's face it.  There are two reasons why Carson is rating as highly as he is in the polls.  He is anti GOP establishment and he  is black. No different really than what Bary had to offer.  Barry was also anti-GOP establishment and black.  Only differences are they represent a different focus on the anti-GOP establishment; Barry was a senator who had a very poor voting record who tried to push forth his global poverty act that focused on wealth redistribution.

At the end of the day, they have different visions for the blacks and for America.  One has visions of freeing those blacks impoverished from the liberal chains that bind them and the other had visions of keeping them chained by progressive liberal ideals.

I don't believe conservatives are as fickle and disingenuous as the left. Carson isn't popular because of his skin color. The media asks him about "black issues" ad nauseum because they look at the world through race colored glasses. He's spoken quite candidly and eloquently on most of the issues the country cares about. He's been doing so for many years. He's also not afraid to ask questions when he's not well versed on an issue. I like that because, generally the people who think they know it all, don't. I don't care whether you've been a governor, senator, real estate tycoon or CEO, there's no way for anyone to be truly prepared to be POTUS. Great leaders come from all walks of life. The great ones rise to the to the top and stay there because of WHO they are, in the government or private sector.

Whether or not Carson can or should win, his popularity is due to being an outsider and not compromising his personal values. He's incredibly intelligent both deliberate and thoughtful when he speaks. The same personal qualities that took him from poverty to head of pediatric neurosurgery at one of the most prestigious hospitals in the world are the same qualities that would serve him well as president.

What I want more than anything this time around is leadership. One of the biggest hoaxes played on the American people the past several decades, is the elites convincing us than ONLY someone from the political class is qualified to be president. Not once have I been given a credible explanation why only THEY are qualified. Leadership is sadly (deliberately) lacking. There are several candidates running who have great records as governors and senators who would be excellent presidents so and I would vote for them in a heartbeat. Those that haven't been corrupted by any political machine are the ones I'm most impressed with because they refuse to compromise their values or promises to their constituents no matter how much pressure and criticism is heaped on them.

But, almost all of DC, whether Capitol Hill or the Executive Branch has become a bunch of insiders with certain "rules" if you want to join their club. None of those rules have anything to do with leadership or vision or what's good for the country. All are beholden to K street, Chamber of Commerce and the rich who grease their palms. Boehner and McConnell don't even try anymore. 0bama couldn't lead a dehydrated duck to water.

I'm sick of the political elites. Right now all the media talks about are Hillary, Jeb & Trump. While they're all chasing these three, I wouldn't be surprised if someone or ones slowly started to make progress and gain support while the big three are busy making headlines. Where ever the next president comes from, I don't want him or her to be an insider. It's time for new blood. We need someone willing to break the hold of cronyism that's destroying us.

Cindie
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 03:01:59 PM by delilahmused »
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2015, 03:09:22 PM »
Trump is a conservative that is against gun control.

If you support an assault weapon ban, then yes virginia, you are a gun grabber.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.