Author Topic: TobinS feels defeated (guess he just noticed)  (Read 1912 times)

Offline jukin

Re: TobinS feels defeated (guess he just noticed)
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2015, 02:41:49 PM »
1. Spend lots of money and take out huge loans to get a useless degree.
2. ??????????
3. Get high paying powerful VP position.

To be honest I'm surprised that in the rip roaring, firing on all cylinders Obama economy the newly minted useless degreed entitled leftist hasn't had hundreds of job offers. In the terrible evil Reagan economy, I had almost 20 offers in my useless BSME degree. Thank goodness we are out of those dark economic days of the 80s and in to the economic utopia of the 2010s.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2015, 04:30:53 PM »
There are a lot of good jobs out there for DUmmies.
They involve taking from the 1% by hook or by crook or by any means necessary.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2015, 07:24:01 PM »
Star Member Tobin S. (7,698 posts)

Ever have one of those days when you just feel defeated?

I graduated from college in December and have been unable to find a better job despite working really hard at it. At my current job, I work with a bunch of assholes. They are the kind of people that try to tear each other down in an attempt to make themselves feel superior. This morning, a couple of them thought it was funny that I had worked so hard and spent a lot of money on my education, but still haven't found a better job. Considering the source, it's not something that I'm taking to heart, but it still didn't make my day any brighter.

Out of over 50 employees, I am the only person working at my current employer who has a college education as far as I know. The owner of the company does not have a degree and neither does the general manager. I know how to make that company better from two different perspectives, but, apparently, they think I'm more valuable driving a truck for them. There's no climbing the ladder for me at that place, so I've had to look elsewhere.

Dummie thinks his degree entitles him to be the next CEO on Undercover Boss.  Reality says he should be the next shift manager at taco bell.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2015, 09:08:53 PM »
useless BSME degree

But 0bamaites don't do math (or cursive).

I'm surprised there hasn't been an outcry for math-free engineering degrees.

You only have to look at a graduating class of engineers to see there's a lot of racism going on.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2015, 06:29:51 AM »
Dummie thinks his degree entitles him to be the next CEO on Undercover Boss.  Reality says he should be the next shift manager at taco bell.

Does he have the patience and people skills to train and work with bunches of entry-level part-timers? Burger-flipping and taco-stuffing jobs are scorned on places like DU, but it's a pretty challenging environment for assistant managers, who may be a teeny- or twenty-something flipper-stuffer who showed a decent work ethic.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2015, 06:44:08 AM »
PLDC?

You old fart.

Cut you in half and count the stripes.   :fuelfire: :tongue:

You're not kidding!

Here's a picture of me at my promotion ceremony to SFC:

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2015, 06:46:56 AM »
Star Member Tobin S. (7,698 posts)

Out of over 50 employees, I am the only person working at my current employer who has a college education as far as I know. The owner of the company does not have a degree and neither does the general manager. I know how to make that company better from two different perspectives, but, apparently, they think I'm more valuable driving a truck for them. There's no climbing the ladder for me at that place, so I've had to look elsewhere.

To hell with all of them. I am going to get out of that place. It's just a matter of time.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need" is not better, asshole.

If you're such a sooper genius, then start a competing business and get rich.

No?

Then shut the **** up and get back to work, "driver". That floor ain't gonna wax itself.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2015, 11:11:31 AM »
Then shut the **** up and get back to work, "driver". That floor ain't gonna wax itself.

Those machines can also be used to scrub concrete floors.  We have one at work that is used mainly on the walkways.  It's been used so often that the rocks are showing through the concrete and the floor is uneven where it's used.  :rofl: