Author Topic: Lindsay Graham to run for president.  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Lacarnut

Re: Lindsay Graham to run for president.
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2015, 02:03:58 PM »
Is it me, or does Graham emit an odor of faggotry?

Whether or not that's true, he's still an opportunist looking to quench his thirst for power -- which won't happen. He might have even figured that out by now.
He looks a little tutti fruitti to me.

Offline Belle

Re: Lindsay Graham to run for president.
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2015, 02:25:29 PM »
The un-esteemed Lindsey Graham is calling for 100,000 troops to fight radical islam.

"Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who is considering a 2016 presidential bid, said on Sunday it would require 10,000 American "boots on the ground" to stop the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) in Syria."

What's the matter, Lindsey, war chest a little down from your re-election campaign in the '14 mid-terms?

I'll tell you what, if they ever agree to send troops to this losing cause, it'll be even more PC than when Bush went in, if that's possible.  The jails will fill up with military just because they did their job, or shot the enemy to protect themselves.   I say let these 6th century throw-backs fight their own civil war without any Americans present.  Personally, I was against the middle eastern wars from day 1.  They just didn't make any sense.  They weren't fought to win, that's for sure, & Bush the do-gooder was more involved in Nation building. 

So when we, the unrepresented taxpayers built this deluxe Embassy in Iraq, & if ISIS takes over Baghdad, will we get a refund?  Just check out the glorious photos in the 2nd link. We should live that good.

http://www.politicaljack.com/threads/lil-lindsey-graham-calls-for-10-000-us-troops-to-fight-isis.78981/

http://www.businessinsider.com/750-million-united-states-embassy-iraq-baghdad-2013-3?op=1