Author Topic: a proposed Bouncy Tale scoring system  (Read 3643 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Re: a proposed Bouncy Tale scoring system
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2015, 04:47:35 PM »
I actually developed a standardized Bouncy scoring system a few years back -  :-)  http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=32510.msg341648#msg341648 - the system delivers one bong hit per item, so hitting all points delivers a "10 Bong Hit" rating.  Perhaps we can merge some of this into the new proposal ?

Total rating in bongs, would be the best, just my .02

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2015, 05:03:16 PM »
I am...was...or used to be a republican until = 5 points if republican is spelled correct, 2 otherwise.

I honestly thought about adding something in about spelling in general, but after giving it some thought, it dawned on me that doing so would remove a lot of DUmmies out of Bouncy contention.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2015, 05:08:15 PM »
I honestly thought about adding something in about spelling in general, but after giving it some thought, it dawned on me that doing so would remove a lot of DUmmies out of Bouncy contention.

You forgot to add a bonus for reference to a fictional spirit guide.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.