Author Topic: Woman threw Molotov cocktail at Planned Parenthood during prayer vigil  (Read 1842 times)

Offline landofconfusion80

Re: Woman threw Molotov cocktail at Planned Parenthood during prayer vigil
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2015, 09:49:30 PM »
Pretty crappy molotov cocktail.  A plastic fuel additive bottle just doesn't have the same effect as a vessel made of glass. Even if it did manage to rupture, it wouldn't have enough volume to make that big of a pop.  The real crime here was shear stupidity.

...and back to the bon fire:

Wella (1,443 posts)
39. I don't know if I'd go that far.

But it is important not to let knee-jerk hatred of Christians (or of any religious group) jump to an instantly prejudiced position.
This primitive just called Pizza Hut.  this entire quote goes against everything the island stands for!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 09:52:42 PM by landofconfusion80 »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Woman threw Molotov cocktail at Planned Parenthood during prayer vigil
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2015, 11:23:56 PM »
Pretty crappy molotov cocktail.  A plastic fuel additive bottle just doesn't have the same effect as a vessel made of glass. Even if it did manage to rupture, it wouldn't have enough volume to make that big of a pop.  The real crime here was shear stupidity.

...and back to the bon fire:
This primitive just called Pizza Hut.  this entire quote goes against everything the island stands for!

The pizza hut that specializes in tombstones.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.