Author Topic: My mother, a die hard conservative needs a bit of help  (Read 24187 times)

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: My mother, a die hard conservative needs a bit of help
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2015, 07:50:53 PM »
25 year old? oh that's very kind of you. Try adding about 10 years to that and you'll be a bit closer, you presumptuous piss ant. Funny you should say anything about the way I introduce myself when I was more than respectful in a reply that you come back to calling me an asswipe. I can tell that your maturity level must be off the charts, lucky you.

I have abandoned all hopes of anything positive coming from this, like I said earlier.... it was a failed attempt. So c'mon, bust out the third degree and scrutiny for whatever you want. No matter what answers I provide or details I may disclose, this will not change anything to the position I'd like so what's it matter?

So bring it on, muchachos.

Now THAT is some funny sh!t right there -- I don't care what Universe you come from!

Angry righteous indignation after begging.  I peg him as a SF homeless person, since that is how they operate (and why no one goes to SF other than the Wharf anymore).
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2015, 08:02:37 PM »
Wow, I wanted to comment early this morn when you were all alone here but didn't have time B4 work. Anyway Conservative my ass! If that were true you could help your self and your mom and a few neighbors! Thats the way we roll.  :loser:
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2015, 08:20:24 PM »
Dan(iel) Burris is me. What of it?

And what exactly am I busted on, smart guy?

Showing no sign or inclination of anything but a crybaby.
There are more then a few former and current servicemen here and you are not worthy to shine their shoes.
If you really did serve 8 years somehow then you should be ashamed.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 08:43:39 PM by Carl »

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2015, 08:39:04 PM »
So, Mr.Hale, what's your DUmp handle?
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2015, 08:43:22 PM »
I was an 11B. As for jumpschool, I have no clue. That was over a decade ago and the class number isn't something very significant. I didn't change battalions, the Army did when they restructured everything to become all in one brigade combat teams. The 3/504 became the 1/508 and was added as a part of the 4th BCT. I've never heard the term "turtleshells" used while I was there, but I was also at the far end near Pike field. The closest I got to smoke bomb hill was going to the 24hr PX.

Good enough for me, Kevin. Thanks. Yeah- it was a trick question on the battalions. We often get people here that pose as vets. It usually doesn't take long to trip them up.

FYI, on the south side of the barracks for jumpschool is the OCS barracks. Up until the final week or so they all wear helmet liners painted infantry blue with a OSC decal on the front. when they ground them while doing almost anything they look like 200 turtle shells all lined up for inspection.

We have had alot of spammers here. People are weary
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Kevin Hale

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2015, 08:44:03 PM »
Wow, I wanted to comment early this morn when you were all alone here but didn't have time B4 work. Anyway Conservative my ass! If that were true you could help your self and your mom and a few neighbors! Thats the way we roll.  :loser:

That seems a bit hypocritical, cause yeah I'm seeing a lot of helping going on here. All I see is a bunch of negative assholes pumping up their own e-egos by acting like they have all the solutions to toss down from their righteous high horses. You people should be ashamed. Yeah, I'm the loser here... because once again I realize why I'm a misanthropic prick.

being a leech. A real man wouldn't beg, he would take out a loan or get a 2nd job to help his mom. But not you, cause you're not a man.

Yeah, I'm a leech alright. You got me there. I chose to use a an internet fundraising site to help assist with money I didn't have to better my mother's living conditions. Ooooooh I'm such a leech. I never in a million years thought I would be so condemned for trying to do something I thought was thoughtful and helpful. Obviously I can't get a 2nd job, you people only read what you want to apparently. I already have one job and have a full course load of FIVE classes for pursuing a double major. Yeah I just have all the time in the world.

Showing no sign or inclination of anything but a crybaby.
There are more then a few former and current servicemen here and you are not worthy to shine their shoes.
If you really did serve 8 years somehow you should be ashamed.

At least I served, Asshole. That's a lot more than I can say for most. But g'head, keep judging me. You've obviously got such a great life that allows you to not get your kicks by bashing on people over the internet as a keyboard cowboy.

This is what I get for trying to help?..... wow. Called a leech and a beggar for making ONE post, after which I never asked for or "begged" for anything again. Being called "not a man" when I served my country for EIGHT years, THREE of which I spent overseas living in f***** mudhuts and watching my friends die?? Please tell me what makes you so damn special, what the hell have YOU done besides play asshole looking to prove points and feel your opinions validated in a god damn internet forum? Hmmm??

I've an idea, do the rest of humanity a favor...... go have a few drinks and drive home.

Offline Kevin Hale

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2015, 08:45:23 PM »
So, Mr.Hale, what's your DUmp handle?

I don't even know what that means.

Offline Kevin Hale

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2015, 08:50:32 PM »

FYI, on the south side of the barracks for jumpschool is the OCS barracks. Up until the final week or so they all wear helmet liners painted infantry blue with a OSC decal on the front. when they ground them while doing almost anything they look like 200 turtle shells all lined up for inspection.

We have had alot of spammers here. People are weary

Jump school was at Benning, and during that time was my 14 week OSUT which was mostly lockdown then straight to jump school afterwards which was also mostly lockdown. When you said "turtleshells", I thought you were referring to something at Bragg, no wonder it didn't ring a bell.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2015, 08:50:43 PM »
I checked the Go Fund Me link in question and someone left a comment.

Dick Meyers 5 hours ago

I suggest cross posting this to the www.democraticunderground.com. There are a lot of real compassionate progressives on that message board. They'll have mom fixed up in no time. *mention that mom has a cat, they're suckers for cats*

This reeks DU.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 09:02:50 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2015, 08:51:41 PM »
That seems a bit hypocritical, cause yeah I'm seeing a lot of helping going on here. All I see is a bunch of negative assholes pumping up their own e-egos by acting like they have all the solutions to toss down from their righteous high horses. You people should be ashamed. Yeah, I'm the loser here... because once again I realize why I'm a misanthropic prick.

Yeah, I'm a leech alright. You got me there. I chose to use a an internet fundraising site to help assist with money I didn't have to better my mother's living conditions. Ooooooh I'm such a leech. I never in a million years thought I would be so condemned for trying to do something I thought was thoughtful and helpful. Obviously I can't get a 2nd job, you people only read what you want to apparently. I already have one job and have a full course load of FIVE classes for pursuing a double major. Yeah I just have all the time in the world.

At least I served, Asshole. That's a lot more than I can say for most. But g'head, keep judging me. You've obviously got such a great life that allows you to not get your kicks by bashing on people over the internet as a keyboard cowboy.

This is what I get for trying to help?..... wow. Called a leech and a beggar for making ONE post, after which I never asked for or "begged" for anything again. Being called "not a man" when I served my country for EIGHT years, THREE of which I spent overseas living in f***** mudhuts and watching my friends die?? Please tell me what makes you so damn special, what the hell have YOU done besides play asshole looking to prove points and feel your opinions validated in a god damn internet forum? Hmmm??

I've an idea, do the rest of humanity a favor...... go have a few drinks and drive home.

Gee,you never thought of introducing yourself even though there is a forum dedicated for that?
Your first reaction to being challenged and questioned is to give attitude?
Your first post was please give money to help me and you can`t figure out how that is begging?
An email address that is juvenile and then a story about how you don`t trust a site you signed up on to ask for donations might spam you?

Yeah,you are really a bright one. :whatever:

Offline Kevin Hale

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2015, 08:57:12 PM »
Gee,you never thought of introducing yourself even though there is a forum dedicated for that?
Your first reaction to being challenged and questioned is to give attitude?
Your first post was please give money to help me and you can`t figure out how that is begging?
An email address that is juvenile and then a story about how you don`t trust a site you signed up on to ask for donations might spam you?

Yeah,you are really a bright one. :whatever:

Do you not remember what you wrote? I gave no attitude in my first reply to you and your next comment addressed me as "Asswipe". So please pardon me if I might have had a bit of an attitude after that, tough guy.

An email addy that is primarily used for anything non important yes, and that I didn't know would be made public. Oops, my bad. I have a professional email, a school email, and a junk email..... had i known this site would have made it public, I'd have used a different one, trust me... I know how that looks.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2015, 09:01:11 PM »
Do you not remember what you wrote? I gave no attitude in my first reply to you and your next comment addressed me as "Asswipe". So please pardon me if I might have had a bit of an attitude after that, tough guy.

An email addy that is primarily used for anything non important yes, and that I didn't know would be made public. Oops, my bad. I have a professional email, a school email, and a junk email..... had i known this site would have made it public, I'd have used a different one, trust me... I know how that looks.

It is not public but viewable by staff so spare me the bluster.
I would think a basic "Hey,sorry...you mistake me,let me try to figure out my way here" would be more appropriate but you chose not to so cry me a river over being called exactly how you presented yourself.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2015, 09:02:54 PM »
Dang, now I want to spam go fund me with fake pleas for help that are so fake no one will give.

Need money for weed. and Cheetos are getting expensive.
Please give, or I'll have to eat my kitty. You don't want me to eat my kitty do you?
I've been forced to sell everything but the barbeque and my computer. without a TV, I cant even watch My Little Pony anymore.
I would steal to support my drug habit, but I would have to get up out of my chair.
Please support a lifelong conservative who served in the Army Navy Air Force Marines.

:lmao:

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2015, 09:03:20 PM »
I don't even know what that means.

We know you do.

In your 30s and still in school?  Even after your alleged (and unlikely) 8 years of service, you should be well done.

What is your major -- womyn's studies?

Be careful how you answer -- we have a lot experienced, intelligent and real conservatives here.

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Kevin Hale

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2015, 09:09:35 PM »
We know you do.

In your 30s and still in school?  Even after your alleged (and unlikely) 8 years of service, you should be well done.

What is your major -- womyn's studies?

Be careful how you answer -- we have a lot experienced, intelligent and real conservatives here.

Then you know wrong and are sadly mistaken.

Unlikely service huh? You can piss off with that.

I'm not almost done, I've got two years left. How is that hard to believe? not everybody joins the military straight out of high school smart guy, I was in my early twenties.... do the math.

As far as my school... I'm a business major.

Offline Kevin Hale

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2015, 09:11:15 PM »

I'm still waiting to see this alleged intelligence here.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2015, 09:13:49 PM »
Then you know wrong and are sadly mistaken.

Unlikely service huh? You can piss off with that.

I'm not almost done, I've got two years left. How is that hard to believe? not everybody joins the military straight out of high school smart guy, I was in my early twenties.... do the math.

As far as my school... I'm a business major.

OK -- quickly tell us the difference between Supply and Demand and Quantity Supplied and Quantity Demanded.

And Google mangles the answer -- someone who is taking even 1st year Business Admin can answer.

Extra Credit: What is the natural balance of cash?

And yes, alleged.  Your story makes no sense since a real soldier would never beg.  You just googled an answer on service since the real soldiers on this board have decided you are not even worth the effort.

Offline Kevin Hale

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2015, 09:37:11 PM »
OK -- quickly tell us the difference between Supply and Demand and Quantity Supplied and Quantity Demanded.

And Google mangles the answer -- someone who is taking even 1st year Business Admin can answer.

Extra Credit: What is the natural balance of cash?

And yes, alleged.  Your story makes no sense since a real soldier would never beg.  You just googled an answer on service since the real soldiers on this board have decided you are not even worth the effort.

My story makes no sense? I googled stuff? Yeah, ok. That's fine and I don't give a shit.

Also, I don't have to prove anything to you. I'm not gonna entertain you or try and make you believe I am who I am or that I've done what I've done. I've already tried that but nothing is good enough. You will still remain skeptical, suspicious, and most importantly.... it will get me nowhere. You people, you're on the internet and have no impact on my life, never will. So tell me, why should I even bother anymore? hmm? what will I get out of it..... people being only half skeptical? I give two craps about anyone's opinion of me here.

But just for shits and giggles.... go click that link down there, I'm tagged in it, then knock yourself out picking apart all the goodies you want to.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151646850761184&set=t.779234698&type=3&theater

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2015, 09:43:23 PM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2015, 09:48:38 PM »
My story makes no sense? I googled stuff? Yeah, ok. That's fine and I don't give a shit.

Also, I don't have to prove anything to you. I'm not gonna entertain you or try and make you believe I am who I am or that I've done what I've done. I've already tried that but nothing is good enough. You will still remain skeptical, suspicious, and most importantly.... it will get me nowhere. You people, you're on the internet and have no impact on my life, never will. So tell me, why should I even bother anymore? hmm? what will I get out of it..... people being only half skeptical? I give two craps about anyone's opinion of me here.

But just for shits and giggles.... go click that link down there, I'm tagged in it, then knock yourself out picking apart all the goodies you want to.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151646850761184&set=t.779234698&type=3&theater

But earlier you said you were someone else...

Dan(iel) Burris is me. What of it?

Although maybe you should grab a Mike and better explain.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2015, 09:53:29 PM »

1) You didn't answer my questions.

2) It takes about 5 minutes to grab pics and create a facebook page.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2015, 09:54:53 PM »

Offline Kevin Hale

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2015, 09:57:47 PM »
But earlier you said you were someone else...

Although maybe you should grab a Mike and better explain.

I never claimed to be anyone, aside from when that one guy asked who is Dan Burris. That's me. That's my real name. I never use my real name for most anything on the internet. Kevin Hale is a made up moniker just like all the other screen names out there. I like my privacy and don't want anyone and everyone being able to see details about me or my life with just a simple google search. I'm pretty sure some if not most of you can relate to that. 

All the people in my friend list on FB know who I am, therefore it doesn't matter what name I use. I actually know each and every person in my friend list and they all know my real name, hence them being my friends on there. I don't add random people just for the sake of popularity, I could care less. If you can see my timeline, you can even see my friends calling me Dan. Not using a real name on FB is no different than not using your real name on an internet forum.

How's that for an explanation? Anything else?

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2015, 09:59:50 PM »
It all makes sense now.  We were right.

Nice sideburns the dood has there.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Kevin Hale

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2015, 10:00:32 PM »
1) You didn't answer my questions.

2) It takes about 5 minutes to grab pics and create a facebook page.

1) And I'm not gonna answer your questions. If you're not my professor then I don't owe you an explanation for anything on my studies.  Hope you can live with that.

2) Yeah, you're right....... especially a FB that has posts dating back to 2008, genius.