Author Topic: America hating version infinity  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
America hating version infinity
« on: January 19, 2015, 08:54:55 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026107417

Mon Jan 19, 2015, 05:36 PM

Hugabear (10,327 posts)

When you invade another country, people are going to fight back. WE were the bad guys.

I honestly don't see how anyone can consider Chris Kyle to be a "hero" for killing a shitload of people in Iraq and Afghanistan. We were the invaders. We were the occupiers. Were there people trying to kill American soldiers? Of course - but we'd be doing the exact same thing if another country sent its army to invade our land.

It would be like remaking the movie "Red Dawn", but casting the Russians (or North Koreans, I suppose) as the heroes of the movie.

You are filth.

Response to Hugabear (Original post)

Mon Jan 19, 2015, 05:40 PM

Octafish (43,481 posts)
1. But that would be telling the truth.

And if we want the Wars without End for Profits without Cease we gotta believe in the BFEE motto: Money Trumps Peace and keep our wugs shut.

A lunatic weighs in.

Mon Jan 19, 2015, 06:10 PM

KingCharlemagne (2,786 posts)
4. Actually, if the Russians and Chinese invaded with the sole purpose of

capturing Bush, Cheney and other members of the Junta for purposes of putting them on trial for war crimes, then the Russians and Chinese would be the heroes.

I've never seen Red Dawn so not sure I'm responding to your point. If not, please disregard (or let me know I'm full of it

Mon Jan 19, 2015, 06:22 PM

WHEN CRABS ROAR (3,071 posts)
9. God I'm tired of glorifying killing.

Unless they are enemies of muzzies,cops and unborn babies.

Mon Jan 19, 2015, 06:54 PM

Elmer S. E. Dump (525 posts)
13. **** Chris Kyle. **** 'em!

Say that to a veteran.

Mon Jan 19, 2015, 07:34 PM

catbyte (6,034 posts)
19. The jingoistic, empty-headed reactions of so-called "patriots" actually makes me queasy.

The whole "I wanna kill those rag heads too" reaction is just so ****ing pathetic and infuriating. What the hell happened to this country? We're sliding backwards at breakneck speed, and I don't see things improving in my lifetime. I will be 60 this year, and I feel that everything I have fought for my entire adult life was a ****ing waste of time. And that's mighty depressing. I am so thankful I never procreated.

Sane people are even more thankful.

I grow to despise these pieces of dogshit more and more each day.

Offline thundley4

Re: America hating version infinity
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 09:12:25 PM »
How many of these assholes privately cheered on 911?

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 09:20:56 PM »

All of them.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 09:44:02 PM »
Thankfully, I had no idea the DUmp existed then.  I would have been completely disgusted at their behavior in the aftermath of that day.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 09:56:20 PM »
Thankfully, I had no idea the DUmp existed then.  I would have been completely disgusted at their behavior in the aftermath of that day.

We saw how they defended the Muslim in Chief regarding Benghazi and that 9/11, so it's safe to say their reaction regarding Muslims would have been the same in 2001.

Even today, most people on the left are worried about the backlash against Muslims every time they commit an act of terror.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 10:14:03 PM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k[/youtube]
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 10:48:50 PM »
It's almost like they want normal people to hate them.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 11:11:37 PM »

Oh, for sure they do.

One need only look at the "outreach" attempts by decent and civilized people, including myself, who've approached primitives with an extended hand.

A hand that's meant to be shook in friendship.

And they bite it off instead.

There's no point, no point at all, in trying to be nice to a primitive, because they exist only to whine and Hate.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 12:25:57 AM »
Mon Jan 19, 2015, 05:36 PM

Hugabear (10,327 posts)

When you invade another country, people are going to fight back. WE were the bad guys.

I honestly don't see how anyone can consider Chris Kyle to be a "hero" for killing a shitload of people in Iraq and Afghanistan. We were the invaders. We were the occupiers. Were there people trying to kill American soldiers? Of course - but we'd be doing the exact same thing if another country sent its army to invade our land.

It would be like remaking the movie "Red Dawn", but casting the Russians (or North Koreans, I suppose) as the heroes of the movie.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 12:31:35 AM »

Mon Jan 19, 2015, 06:10 PM

KingCharlemagne (2,786 posts)
4. Actually, if the Russians and Chinese invaded with the sole purpose of

capturing Bush, Cheney and other members of the Junta for purposes of putting them on trial for war crimes, then the Russians and Chinese would be the heroes.

It had to go there.  There is no other outcome.

I've never seen Red Dawn so not sure I'm responding to your point. If not, please disregard (or let me know I'm full of it

Yes, you did.  Amoebas like you, cannot not, watch something like that.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 12:40:28 AM »
KingCharlemagne is looking more like DOTY.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 12:41:06 AM »
Oh, for sure they do.

One need only look at the "outreach" attempts by decent and civilized people, including myself, who've approached primitives with an extended hand.

A hand that's meant to be shook in friendship.

And they bite it off instead.

There's no point, no point at all, in trying to be nice to a primitive, because they exist only to whine and Hate.

There is no sense in reaching out to them. There is no reasoning with them. It is like trying to reason with an extremely batty child.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2015, 01:01:22 AM »

So ... when Americans invaded Sicily in 1943 ...

When Americans invaded France in 1944 ... twice ...

When Americans invaded Germany in 1945 ...

When Americans invaded Saipan in 1944 ...

Sometimes simple "principles" are just simplistic nonsense uttered by simpletons.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2015, 01:10:46 AM »
So ... when Americans invaded Sicily in 1943 ...

When Americans invaded France in 1944 ... twice ...

When Americans invaded Germany in 1945 ...

When Americans invaded Saipan in 1944 ...

Sometimes simple "principles" are just simplistic nonsense uttered by simpletons.

So when the north invaded the south...

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2015, 01:58:21 AM »
I don't recall the DUmmies being upset like this when CNN aired footage of Taliban snipers targeting U.S. Soldiers in Iraq.

And I can totally believe the DUmmy has never seen Red Dawn. The side they were pulling for loses.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 11:33:57 AM »

In their world of self delusion and insanity they are convinced they are the normal ones and can`t even begin to comprehend how regular people view them.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2015, 11:38:35 AM »
In their world of self delusion and insanity they are convinced they are the normal ones and can`t even begin to comprehend how regular people view them.

Bingo!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 01:29:36 PM »
KingCharlemagne is looking more like DOTY.  :mental:

Nah, it's looking more like BanTheGOP 2.0.   :lmao:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 01:30:33 PM »

The only true way they can stay "victims".
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 01:30:38 PM »

Mon Jan 19, 2015, 07:34 PM

catbyte (6,034 posts)
19. The jingoistic, empty-headed reactions of so-called "patriots" actually makes me queasy.

The whole "I wanna kill those rag heads too" reaction is just so ****ing pathetic and infuriating. What the hell happened to this country? We're sliding backwards at breakneck speed, and I don't see things improving in my lifetime. I will be 60 this year, and I feel that everything I have fought for my entire adult life was a ****ing waste of time. And that's mighty depressing. I am so thankful I was never given the opportunity to procreate.

FIFY DUmmie
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2015, 01:38:09 PM »
They hate when something like American Sniper comes along and does so well that they are forced to see how fringe their ideology really is.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2015, 06:34:37 PM »
Man, just one movie about a war hero succeeding in the box office has been all it takes to make the vile, anti- American vermin in the DUmp and elsewhere throw off their masks and revel in how heartless and hate- filled they are.
If a movie like that had been released in 2012, the presidential election would have likely turned out differently.

They're like a much less charming and likable version of the Addams Family.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2015, 11:21:58 PM »
They hate when something like American Sniper comes along and does so well that they are forced to see how fringe their ideology really is.

That $100M (and counting) in ticket sales is 100M rejections of their views of the US and the world. So, Libs and Progs are pretty butt-hurt over the huge success of "American Sniper".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.