Author Topic: Stolen Valor proglodyte wins accolades; gets outted  (Read 1969 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Stolen Valor proglodyte wins accolades; gets outted
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2014, 07:06:56 PM »
SidDithers (34,697 posts)
369. The only thing that would make this thread better would be expert input from a first responder...

who has been in the shit, when the bullets were flying.

Sid
You're right! Great comment by DUmmy Sid!

And he didn't even use her name.

Offline Karin

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2014, 03:16:42 PM »
That was hilarious!!   :rotf:  I wish CG were still here.   :bawl:

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2014, 03:17:56 PM »
That was hilarious!!   :rotf:  I wish CG were still here.   :bawl:
Me too Karin !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2014, 03:26:31 PM »
Is Sid talking about the Rigger?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2014, 05:28:16 PM »
GGJohn (1,876 posts)
50. You're not aware that the US Coast Guard was in Iraq?

How could you be a 29+ year veteran and not know this?

Because he's not, stupid.

Ryan Fitzomething (139 posts)
54. Perhaps I Don't Deserve That Promotion

Thank you for catching that. The Coast Guard, like the National Guard, was (wrongfully!) deployed in that theater.

Wrongfully?

Guess you missed the training class where the Coast Guard is also a maritime law enforcement agency permitted to board ships in national and international waters as per US Code Title 14 and 19.  Their presence in the Persian Gulf gives legitimacy to enforcing embargoes.  If the LE Dets (Law Enforcement Detachments) were not present, the USN could not set one single foot on another vessel as per US Code Title 18. Therefore, lying ass mother****er, they were very rightfully deployed to the Gulf.

I was trying to emphasize to John the point that our focus is defensive.

No, liar, the focus of the USCG is law enforcement.  We have a Department of Defense for the rest of that defensive-ie stuff.

Moron...

Since he appears to have missed what I was trying to say, I can only conclude blah blah blah bullshit blah blah...

Since you're a lying son of a bitch, one can only reasonably conclude that your point was missed because you didn't have a coherent (or factual) one in the first place.

...having consumed mass quantities of beer...

At least we know your muse.  Now, if only we can nail down the movie you were watching before your dick-skinners hit the keyboard...   :whatever:

(I'm on Christmas leave, so don't worry.)

Trust me, ace, no sane person gives a shit.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840