Send Us Hatemail ! mailbag@conservativecave.com
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
On Monday afternoon, the San Diego Police Department announced that they were on the scene at the Islamic Center of San Diego in the 7000 block of Eckstrom Avenue for a "reported active shooter."...Around 40 minutes later, just before 4 p.m. EDT, the police department announced that the scene was still active but contained....And around 15 minutes after that, the police department announced that the threat had been neutralized....This situation is quite chaotic right now, but here's what we know. Officer Anthony Carrasco, who is presumably with the San Diego Police Department, says he believes people have been shot. NBC News is reporting that two people have been killed and others are injured. The shooter has reportedly been "neutralized."...Aerial footage shows at least one person lying on the ground in a pool of blood, surrounded by law enforcement officers. It's not clear if this is the shooter or a victim.
Two suspects in the shooting were reported dead, three high-level law enforcement sources from local agencies confirm to NBC 7. SDPD said the threat to the Islamic center had been "neutralized" around 1 p.m.At least three people were killed in the shooting, according to San Diego Police Chief Scott Wahl.QuoteSuspect IDs released, sources tell NBC NewsBy Renee SchmiedebergTwo senior law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation and a federal law enforcement official say the Islamic Center of San Diego suspects have been identified by law enforcement as Cain Clark and Caleb Vazquez, NBC News reports.
Suspect IDs released, sources tell NBC NewsBy Renee SchmiedebergTwo senior law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation and a federal law enforcement official say the Islamic Center of San Diego suspects have been identified by law enforcement as Cain Clark and Caleb Vazquez, NBC News reports.
Five people, including two teenage suspects, are dead after a shooting at a mosque in San Diego. So far none of the victims or the suspects have been named.QuoteScott Wahl, the San Diego police chief, said there is no further threat. He said one security guard, whom he did not name, is among the dead. Wahl said the guard played a “pivotal role” in assisting the immediate response, and that the shooting could’ve been “much worse.”Police gave a press briefing in which they explained the situation in a bit more detail. They were called to the mosque and when they arrived found three people down in front of the mosque. They immediately entered the mosque assuming there was a shooter inside. Meanwhile, there was another call a few blocks away. That's where the suspects fired at a landscaper who was not hit. Finally, not much later there was a third call and police found the two teen suspects dead in a car. So it appears they fled the scene and then stopped and killed themselves....There's no clear word yet on a motive but police said they were treating it as a hate crime and there are some leaks to the media which suggest that is accurate.QuoteInvestigators recovered anti-Islamic writing in the car where the suspects were found dead, according to two law enforcement officials briefed on the matter who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to share details publicly. Before the shooting, one of the two suspects took a firearm from his parents’ house and left a suicide note, the officials said. The words “hate speech” were written on one of the firearms used in the attack.CNN is now also hearing the same thing. Plus this report adds that the suicide note left behind by one of the suspects had something to do with "racial pride."
Scott Wahl, the San Diego police chief, said there is no further threat. He said one security guard, whom he did not name, is among the dead. Wahl said the guard played a “pivotal role” in assisting the immediate response, and that the shooting could’ve been “much worse.”
Investigators recovered anti-Islamic writing in the car where the suspects were found dead, according to two law enforcement officials briefed on the matter who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to share details publicly. Before the shooting, one of the two suspects took a firearm from his parents’ house and left a suicide note, the officials said. The words “hate speech” were written on one of the firearms used in the attack.
The teen shooters behind yesterday's attack on a San Diego mosque have been identified. They are Cain Clark (17) and Caleb Velasquez (18). Today we're getting some more information about them and the attack. Apparently, most of the attack was livestreamed and authorities are now reviewing that video....The symbol they both appear to be wearing is called a Sonnenrad. ......Some version of it are connected to the Nazis which fits with some of the reports yesterday that there was a document referring to racial pride. It also fits with the swastikas they drew on their weapons....Writing slogans on the weapons is something we've seen in a lot of these cases, including the Christchurch shooting in New Zealand. The mosque shooters mentioned the New Zealand shooter in their manifesto....There are a bunch of reports claiming that one or both of these shooters were trans but so far I haven't seen anything that backs that up. I think mostly that seems to be based on a photo of Cain Clark in which he has long hair....There are some more snippets of the manifesto circulating. If they are real then it looks like these guys were Nazi incels who hated almost everyone but especially Jews and women. They didn't identify as left or right, specifically saying they didn't side with MAGA or Trump and they appear to have been what are called accelerationists. Accelerationists in this case appears to mean Nazis who embraced violence as a way to create a destabilization or collapse of society.Quote“I am a straight male. I am certainly not left wing, nor am I right wing — especially not with MAGA or Trump. Politically, I’d call myself a Third Positionist, specifically aligning most with National Socialism and eco-fascism, though any form of Third Positionism,” Vasquez said in the 75-page memo under the “About Me” section...Another section titled “Death to the World,” with the subheading “By Cain Clark,” includes a long list of subsections explaining his views on “Muslims,” “the Jewish question,” and “the beauty of war.”...The end of the manifesto includes a question-and-answer section in which Clark claimed his motive was to “secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.” He stated that he wanted to “burn this earth down and rebuild it into a new and better society,” while insisting he was not part of any political organization despite supporting various extremist groups.
“I am a straight male. I am certainly not left wing, nor am I right wing — especially not with MAGA or Trump. Politically, I’d call myself a Third Positionist, specifically aligning most with National Socialism and eco-fascism, though any form of Third Positionism,” Vasquez said in the 75-page memo under the “About Me” section...Another section titled “Death to the World,” with the subheading “By Cain Clark,” includes a long list of subsections explaining his views on “Muslims,” “the Jewish question,” and “the beauty of war.”...The end of the manifesto includes a question-and-answer section in which Clark claimed his motive was to “secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.” He stated that he wanted to “burn this earth down and rebuild it into a new and better society,” while insisting he was not part of any political organization despite supporting various extremist groups.