« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:41:14 PM »
Evaluation of Charlotte NC arrest records
...WashDC was not the only major city where city gooberment and city police fudged records for political purposes. WashDC minimized serious crimes; Charlotte concealed crime by illegals.
You say this as if something has changed and they're NO LONGER concealing criminal activity by illegals. What was the pivot point (if any).

Logged
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker
"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus
There's a reason National Command Authority doesn't give me the nuclear 'Football' for safekeeping, and it's NOT because I'm not in the chain of command.