Author Topic: For your viewing pleasure, Part 1462:  (Read 45 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline CC27

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7237
  • Reputation: +2169/-31
For your viewing pleasure, Part 1462:
« on: Today at 07:42:55 AM »
Quote
PCIntern (29,161 posts)

For your viewing pleasure, Part 1462:




Quote
Beartracks (15,016 posts)
16. OMG He was so smugly pleased.
But of course it turned out that "I don't think you know..." applied to Schmitt himself.

=======================

Quote
NBachers (19,963 posts)
7. I'm sitting here in the employee's break room laughing my ass off.

Quote
not a texan (117 posts)
8. I bet that poster wasted way more than 40 bucks of taxpayer money

This is all you have?? Pathetic

Offline ADsOutburst

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6550
  • Reputation: +2030/-14
Re: For your viewing pleasure, Part 1462:
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:57:21 PM »
Apparently, what was priceless was Smith trying to answer/being unable to answer queestions.