Author Topic: Well, I can't argue with this meme.  (Read 2761 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline CC27

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7245
  • Reputation: +2170/-31
Well, I can't argue with this meme.
« on: August 21, 2026, 07:02:27 AM »
Quote
generalbetrayus (2,252 posts)

Well, I can't argue with this meme.


Quote
ALBliberal (3,537 posts)
1. Was thinking how they never mention "Sleepy Joe" any more
Hypocrites!

Quote
sop (20,879 posts)
2. Since TV cameras were invented, I don't think we ever had a president fall asleep during meetings in the Oval Office..
Just one more thing Trump can say he's "the best" at: nodding off.

Quote
https://democraticunderground.com/100221453616

Do you morons say the same when Biden was crapping his pants and wandering off?

Offline SVPete

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 34693
  • Reputation: +3962/-248
Re: Well, I can't argue with this meme.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2026, 07:29:55 AM »
Do you morons say the same when Biden was crapping his pants and wandering off?

Howzabout when LIEden claimed he tripped and fell over a sand bag that was actually over three feet away from where he was walking?
Whose Shampeachment Is It Anyway, where the high crimes are made up, and the evidence doesn't matter

Offline CC27

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7245
  • Reputation: +2170/-31
Re: Well, I can't argue with this meme.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2026, 07:32:11 AM »
Howzabout when LIEden claimed he tripped and fell over a sand bag that was actually over three feet away from where he was walking?

Or when he went the wrong way on the White Lawn

Offline ADsOutburst

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6557
  • Reputation: +2030/-14
Re: Well, I can't argue with this meme.
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2026, 12:53:12 PM »
Quote
Was thinking how they never mention "Sleepy Joe" any more
Hypocrites!

The Big Guy isn't President anymore, and there are better nicknames for him.

Offline DUmpDiver

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2295
  • Reputation: +1043/-5
Re: Well, I can't argue with this meme.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2026, 01:57:09 PM »
Trump only sleeps 4-5 hours per day. He usually goes to bed around 1AM and gets up at about 5AM.

He doesn't work two hours per day like Joe did and then call a lid.

Offline RonE

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 661
  • Reputation: +295/-1
Re: Well, I can't argue with this meme.
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2026, 03:26:55 PM »
I wonder if "generalbetrayus" (how cute) could keep up with Trump for a work week.