Author Topic: What ever happened to jussie smellit?  (Read 1805 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Old n Grumpy

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 10288
  • Reputation: +2353/-13
What ever happened to jussie smellit?
« on: February 22, 2022, 10:18:25 AM »
I thought by now he would have been sentenced, but have not seen anything in the news about it.
I hope he doesn't get to walk.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline gutsandcasca

  • Probationary (Probie)
  • Posts: 1
  • Reputation: +0/-0
Re: What ever happened to jussie smellit?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 10:55:30 AM »
Of course he'll get to walk.
"I never expected a miracle; I will get it done myself."

Offline ADsOutburst

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6554
  • Reputation: +2030/-14
Re: What ever happened to jussie smellit?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 11:13:22 AM »
His sentencing is supposed to take place March 10th.

Offline SVPete

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 34688
  • Reputation: +3962/-248
Re: What ever happened to jussie smellit?
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2022, 11:15:17 AM »
Whose Shampeachment Is It Anyway, where the high crimes are made up, and the evidence doesn't matter

Offline Old n Grumpy

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 10288
  • Reputation: +2353/-13
Re: What ever happened to jussie smellit?
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2022, 12:49:21 PM »
Excellent, Thanks!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!