Author Topic: DUmmy plays pretend  (Read 1894 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline AzJames73

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 556
  • Reputation: +45/-1
  • Deplorable
DUmmy plays pretend
« on: August 02, 2017, 01:45:48 PM »
Quote
Tommy_Carcetti (30,606 posts)                               https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029406303

Guys! You'll never guess who just called me! Donald Trump!
He must have dialed the wrong number, so just to mess with his head, I claimed I was the president of Mexico.

Then he called again, and this time, I told him I was the leader of the Boy Scouts.

How old are you ?


Offline SVPete

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 34677
  • Reputation: +3962/-248
Re: DUmmy plays pretend
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 02:21:47 PM »
Wow! Cool!

Did Donald Trump have an Indian accent? Was he calling from Nigeria?
Whose Shampeachment Is It Anyway, where the high crimes are made up, and the evidence doesn't matter

Offline Old n Grumpy

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 10288
  • Reputation: +2353/-13
Re: DUmmy plays pretend
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 03:02:21 PM »
Wow! Cool!

Did Donald Trump have an Indian accent? Was he calling from Nigeria?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: A good one!!

So, Guys, you will never guess who called me. It was president hillary!! When I answered I said President Hillary? Don't you know you are a 2 time loser you silly fat cow! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!