Author Topic: Shlomo Riskin of Efrat says Obama disrespectful to Netanyahu, Israel, 'future of  (Read 15728 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline J P Sousa

  • We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3785
  • Reputation: +310/-19
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Obama promised change and he is certainly changing international relations.


http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/American-Israeli-Rabbi-compares-Obama-to-Haman-395457

Quote
  Rabbi Shlomo Riskin, chief rabbi of Efrat, on Saturday night compared US President Barack Obama to Haman and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to Mordechai.
 
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline SVPete

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 34764
  • Reputation: +3969/-248
A rather apt comparison, on a personality level. Haman was prideful and thin-skinned; ditto BHO. And they have Jew-hatred in common. I'm not sure BHO consults Mooch-chelle much, though, and when he does, they probably aren't as amicable.
Whose Shampeachment Is It Anyway, where the high crimes are made up, and the evidence doesn't matter

Offline obumazombie

  • Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 21814
  • Reputation: +1661/-578
  • Last of the great minorities
I can imagine owebuma as a Golem as well.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.