The Conservative Cave

Current Events => The DUmpster => Topic started by: CC27 on October 08, 2026, 07:28:43 AM

Title: Here's what's going to happen, just saw this on Instagram it's exactly what I've
Post by: CC27 on October 08, 2026, 07:28:43 AM
Quote
Eliot Rosewater (34,665 posts)

Here's what's going to happen, just saw this on Instagram it's exactly what I've been saying for months.

Here's what's going to happen.
Trump loses the midterms. He declares massive voting fraud, calls supporters to attack immediately. GOP refuses to accept results. FBI seizes ballots and voting machines within days.
Results stall for weeks.
Republican officials cancel results in lost districts, order new votes.
Protests erupt. Troops deploy under the Insurrection Act.
January 3, Congress refuses to seat the Democrats. This isn't prediction. It's pattern. They've already done each of these things.


I wanted to add the image from Instagram but I can’t do that with my phone for some reason.


The “here’s what’s going to happen“ line was not mine it was in the Instagram post. I normally phrase it as a prediction. I still have hope it won’t happen.

Quote
Ocelot II (133,564 posts)
1. If it was on Instagram it must be true.

Quote
William Seger (12,844 posts)
24. Speculation, yes; baseless, no


Quote
Escurumbele (4,200 posts)
40. OK, ask yourself this question...Do you believe trump and the GOP are incapable of doing something like that?
After what they did on Jan 6, you don't think they are thinking of ways to disrupt the election, or create chaos after the results go against them? I have also been predicting that chaos will once again happen, trump will once again incite violence. Do I want to be wrong? Of course I do, but we all know the actors, they are criminals willing to do anything to stay in power, and in the case of trump, he knows the Epstein files, investigations on his part as a Russian agent, the grift and robbery of the USA money to him and his family, the disappearing billions taken from Venezuela, the crimes committed by ICE, all of that will come out...there is so much that he needs to protect because otherwise he knows he will spend the last days of his life in jail, at least many of us hope he does.

So...do you really think they are incapable of going through what the post predicts? I hope the prediction is wrong, but the probability is very high.

Before the 2020 elections I emailed with a representative of the DNC, I predicted to him that if trump were to loose that he would incite violence, and I was right. I even told the same thing to a group of friends, some of them were for trump, told them that violence will happen when trump lost, and some of them had to recognize I was right. Again in 2024 I had exchanges with the DNC rep, my question was to ask what the DNC was doing to prevent cheating from the GOP, because I felt there would be, and that is my question today, how is the DNC preparing for what is to come to prevent it from happening?

Quote
https://democraticunderground.com/100221548321

Sounds like DUmmie projection to me
Title: Re: Here's what's going to happen, just saw this on Instagram it's exactly what I've
Post by: CollectivismMustDie on October 08, 2026, 07:56:05 AM
Meanwhile, in gotham city...I mean minnesota...


Quote
Keith Ellison says Republicans mean to cheat in the midterms, and people should be "ready to protest, take to the streets."

"Don't act like, oh, they couldn't mean that. They mean it...So be ready to get your dukes up."



https://twitchy.com/warren-squire/2026/10/08/keith-ellison-republicans-to-cheat-in-midterms-people-should-be-ready-to-protest-take-to-streets-n2433073


As one individual tweeted:


Western Lensman
@WesternLensman

Replying to @OldeWorldOrder
I tend to give some weight to the idea that their internals are in no way matching the public polls.

They are doing a whole lot of screeching about cheating and rigging of late.
Title: Re: Here's what's going to happen, just saw this on Instagram it's exactly what I've
Post by: SVPete on October 08, 2026, 07:57:04 AM
Quote
Ocelot II (133,564 posts)
1. If it was on Instagram it must be true.

I wonder how many angry Post Reports this faint hint of sanity garnered.

The OP is the :mental: :mental: :mental: Eliot Rosewater :mental: :mental: :mental: , loonier than kt, not quite as loony as UGP, :rotf: .
Title: Re: Here's what's going to happen, just saw this on Instagram it's exactly what I've
Post by: SVPete on October 08, 2026, 08:02:54 AM
 :hi5: CMD!

I'm also not believing any polling I see reported.

Quote
Keith Ellison says Republicans mean to cheat in the midterms, and people should be "ready to protest, take to the streets."

"Don't act like, oh, they couldn't mean that. They mean it...So be ready to get your dukes up."

"Calling supporters to attack immediately" is OK when Dems do it, because that's Different.
Title: Re: Here's what's going to happen, just saw this on Instagram it's exactly what I've
Post by: DefiantSix on October 08, 2026, 08:52:13 AM
Meanwhile, in gotham city...I mean minnesota...


I read that in William Dozier's voice. :hi5::cheers1: