The Conservative Cave
Current Events => Politics => Topic started by: SVPete on October 06, 2026, 06:10:54 PM
-
Evaluation of Charlotte NC arrest records
https://x.com/mattvanswol/status/2107485933016609081 (https://x.com/mattvanswol/status/2107485933016609081)
This project has taken me 3 months to complete, combing through over 50,000+ arrest records and mugshots.
I've found what appears to be massive fraud.
Thousands of Hispanics have been labelled as "WHITE CAUCASIAN" in the arrest records... THOUSANDS.
In fact, I found over 500 cases where Hispanics who were arrested more than once... had their "Ethnicity" CHANGED from "Hispanic" to "Caucasian" from one arrest to another.
Horrifyingly, I found HUNDREDS of these "White Caucasians" were actually ILLEGAL ALIENS from foreign countries with ICE detainers.
WashDC was not the only major city where city gooberment and city police fudged records for political purposes. WashDC minimized serious crimes; Charlotte concealed crime by illegals.
-
Evaluation of Charlotte NC arrest records
...WashDC was not the only major city where city gooberment and city police fudged records for political purposes. WashDC minimized serious crimes; Charlotte concealed crime by illegals.
You say this as if something has changed and they're NO LONGER concealing criminal activity by illegals. What was the pivot point (if any).