The Conservative Cave

Current Events => The DUmpster => Topic started by: CC27 on October 06, 2026, 07:26:16 AM

Title: Wake up, America
Post by: CC27 on October 06, 2026, 07:26:16 AM
Quote
EnergizedLib (3,438 posts)

Wake up, America

‘If I’m elected in 2016, I’ll release my tax returns.’

‘If I’m elected in 2024, I’ll release the Epstein Files.’

‘I know nothing about Project 2025.’

‘No new wars.’

‘Lower prices on Day One.’

Now, it’s $5,000 checks if you vote Republican, $500 checks for Obamacare, $90 to seniors on Medicare.

America, your favorite convicted felon is attempting another one of his scams. He thinks you’re stupid. You have two choices - prove him wrong or prove him right.

Which one will you choose?

https://democraticunderground.com/100221544486

BLAH BLAH BLAH
Title: Re: Wake up, America
Post by: SVPete on October 06, 2026, 08:55:23 AM
Quote
‘No new wars.’

As I keep reminding Trump-Hating ignorami on FB, Trump is working to end Iran's 47 year war on the US