The Conservative Cave

Current Events => The DUmpster => Topic started by: CC27 on October 04, 2026, 07:57:24 AM

Title: I hope everyone that can is listening
Post by: CC27 on October 04, 2026, 07:57:24 AM
Quote
markie (24,228) Posts

I hope everyone that can is listening

to the Concert "Power to the People" outstanding.... very diverse!! as it should be


Quote
https://democraticunderground.com/100221541442

Power to the people? Is this some commie concert?
Title: Re: I hope everyone that can is listening
Post by: 67 Rover on October 04, 2026, 08:14:11 AM

Power to the people? Is this some commie concert?

I can smell the Patchouli oil from here man.  ::)

Bro, those cowboy poets sure are deep.
Title: Re: I hope everyone that can is listening
Post by: SVPete on October 04, 2026, 08:33:21 AM
The concert features Foo Fighters, Dave Matthews, Tom Morello (ex Rage Against the Machine), Joan Baez, Public Enemy, and Jack Black. Morello is the organizer.

The website is very Mao-Stalin style red and black, and, yeah, political. I didn't know WW2-baby Baez is still alive, not that she's oldest living 1960s folk singer (Barry McGuire is almost 91, now looking forward to getting eternally higher).
Title: Re: I hope everyone that can is listening
Post by: CC27 on October 04, 2026, 08:58:22 AM
I can smell the Patchouli oil from here man.  ::)

Bro, those cowboy poets sure are deep.

Ha