The Conservative Cave
Current Events => The DUmpster => Topic started by: CC27 on September 30, 2026, 12:56:00 PM
-
underpants (199,521 posts)
Revolution is in the air...on Fox News....in Iran
I check Fox’s website from time to time to see what’s going on in that world. Yesterday they had almost nothing on the Jack Smith hearing. You had to go to a separate tab to find a mention of it.
The main story was MOTORCYCLE GANGS IN TEHRAN with sub-stories about the same. This has been a common top story for a few weeks there. Openly taken photographs of people in motorcycles.
I flipped over to talk radio today. Kilmeade’s show - there go a few brain cells. He talked about it. The 3PM host on Fox News Martha McCallum was on, she talked about. There was an audio clip on Fox’s favorite Gen. Jack Keane - he says it’s pretty simple, a CIA operation to smuggle guns in. GUNS! That’s all it will take and the Iranians will do the rest. We just provide air cover.
It’s like they are running a Psy Ops on the viewers. Nothing new I know but they are all in on this.
https://democraticunderground.com/100221535234
What is your damn point
-
Nothing new I know...
Correct. It doesn't sound like the Jack Smith hearings provided anything new, not that would benefit the Democrats, anyway.