The Conservative Cave

Current Events => The DUmpster => Topic started by: CC27 on September 28, 2026, 08:01:43 AM

Title: I like this banner
Post by: CC27 on September 28, 2026, 08:01:43 AM
Quote
True Dough (28,966 posts)

I like this banner

Paging John Lennon, but damn, wouldn't it be good?

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

(https://i.imgur.com/EktQECK.jpeg)

https://democraticunderground.com/100221530587

I hate it
Title: Re: I like this banner
Post by: enslaved1 on September 28, 2026, 08:35:04 AM
That mean True Dough (is that a play on True Though or Trudeau?) will not complain about white privilege, non-white oppression, Christian indoctrination, or any of the left's various -ism cards they constantly play? 

NARRATOR: No, it does not. 
Title: Re: I like this banner
Post by: SVPete on September 28, 2026, 09:22:28 AM
Does True Dough really apply this standard to "whites" and Jews and "Fundamentalists"? Yeah, I'm not buying that toll bridge.
Title: Re: I like this banner
Post by: SSG Snuggle Bunny on September 28, 2026, 09:34:55 AM
Race: Human

But try saying "All lives matter" and see what happens.