The Conservative Cave
Current Events => The DUmpster => Topic started by: CC27 on August 18, 2026, 11:00:30 AM
-
Aristus (73,077 posts)
Remember when I had to fill out a nine-page form for an employer so my patient could sit down in a chair on the job?
Well, they have provisionally granted his request, with the proviso that he adhere to an additional three conditions.
Jesus. Some corporate pencil pusher is living in mortar terror that an employee may actually sit down while he's working.
We truly have gone around the bend...
https://democraticunderground.com/100221447049
HUH?
-
Would that be "mortar" terror of Marshall law?
-
Would that be "mortar" terror of Marshall law?
:hi5: Malaprop creation is the special skill of many DU members. :rotf:
I'm going to guess that the justification form is double-edged lawsuit-resistance CYA for the dude's employer. If the accommodation is denied, the form hinders an ADA lawsuit; if the accommodation is granted, the form hinders a discrimination lawsuit from coworkers who did not merit or need a similar accommodation. I.E., the greed is lawyer-victimology-greed, not corporate greed
-
Would that be "mortar" terror of Marshall law?
In the immortar... er, immortal words of another DUer, we that they are that stupid!
-
:hi5: Malaprop creation is the special skill of many DU members. :rotf:
I'm going to guess that the justification form is double-edged lawsuit-resistance CYA for the dude's employer. If the accommodation is denied, the form hinders an ADA lawsuit; if the accommodation is granted, the form hinders a discrimination lawsuit from coworkers who did not merit or need a similar accommodation. I.E., the greed is lawyer-victimology-greed, not corporate greed
There's no off-season for lawyers. Booming economy or down-turn doesn't matter. It's almost like they made the rules up just for themselves.
-
:hi5: Malaprop creation is the special skill of many DU members. :rotf:
I'm going to guess that the justification form is double-edged lawsuit-resistance CYA for the dude's employer. If the accommodation is denied, the form hinders an ADA lawsuit; if the accommodation is granted, the form hinders a discrimination lawsuit from coworkers who did not merit or need a similar accommodation. I.E., the greed is lawyer-victimology-greed, not corporate greed
I swear so many DUmmies just get a wild bout of crazy inspiration and type without considering spelling or grammar.
Smartest people on the internets!!!
-
Would that be "mortar" terror of Marshall law?
No, actually they are worried he will be stuck in the chair and his job forever,
a\Also the employer is most likely aware of the dump and other left wing liberals looking foe special treatment! :thatsright: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: