The Conservative Cave
Current Events => The DUmpster => Topic started by: CC27 on August 17, 2026, 10:03:04 AM
-
imanamerican63 (16,703 posts)
Do they really that we are that stupid?
Well, I’m guessing they do!
Another tale of despair from a truck stop GOBer moron!
Here I set in the corner of truck stop restaurant, all by myself! Several tables were empty all around.
Walks in this moron and where do you think he sets down? Yep, right next to me!
I am just now getting my burger and fries! I know, unhealthy, but there wasn’t much on the menu.
Minding my own business, when he chimes in complaining about fuel prices and how Biden screwed over the truck driver and owner operators! Yada, yada, yada!
I, having enough of these moronic idiots, replied “umm, how is that possible with Trump’s tariffs and illegitimate war? Biden wasn’t president when Trump decided to invade Iran, Venezuela and other countries! It wasn’t Biden who slapped tariffs on almost country in the world! It wasn’t Biden and that leaves only one person! Do you know who the guy was who screwed us over?”
He was so dumbstruck that his face pale white and he literally got up and moved tables! Never saying another word!
I give him a T for trying, but fair game is fair game!.
https://democraticunderground.com/100221445738
Another story that NEVER happened.
-
imanamerican63 (16,703 posts)
Do they really that we are that stupid?
[/snip]
Nope.
However stupid you think we NORMAL people see you, y'all are easily DUmber than that... :shortbus: :whatever:
-
“Do they really that [sic] we are that stupid?”
:lmao:
-
“Do they really that [sic] we are that stupid?”
:lmao:
:hi5: ! Ya beat me to it.
-
1. Yeppers, this :bouncy: is fictional.
2. Because I've lived in the same house since the G. H. W. Bush Administration and have used the same neighborhood gas stations for just as long, I've been able to observe the increases and decreases in gas prices for about as long, and used the same 2 or 3 stations frequently for quite a few years.
That said, I know, and have posted here, that the highest credit price for Regular at the station I use under Trump was the same as that highest price under LIEden. Trump's price has not been higher, despite CA's gas tax being indexed to inflation (= CA's gas tax increased in July 2025 and July 2026, cumulatively a 4-6 cent total increase since Trump came into office). Currently, that price is about 66 cents per gallon lower than LIEden's and Trump's highest.
3. "Trump’s tariffs and illegitimate war"? Is imunamerican63 referring to Iran's 47-year war against the US that Trump is ending? ::) ::) ::)
-
Somehow I have trouble picturing a random guy just blurting out how bad the Big Guy was, and then turning pale when challenged over it. So for the DU OP...
I give him a T for trying
-
Lifepro tip: If you want to disprove people's impression that you and your tribe are not very bright, proofread before posting.
Interesting but not surprising no one is calling them out for their poor grammar, but there is this lovely bit of lack of awareness..
Baitball Blogger (53,215 posts)
8. Why do they think it's okay to strike up political conversations with strangers?
Reply to imanamerican63 (Original post)
Sun Aug 16, 2026, 06:09 PM
I am beginning to think they do it intentionally to try to spread their political beliefs to anyone who is within hearing distance.
That's a lot of posts there to not know how much of the DUmp is describing striking up political conversations with strangers or interjecting politics into conversations going on around them but not involving them.
-
8. Why do they think it's okay to strike up political conversations with strangers?
Reply to imanamerican63 (Original post)
Sun Aug 16, 2026, 06:09 PM
I am beginning to think they do it intentionally to try to spread their political beliefs to anyone who is within hearing distance.
Oh my... :thatsright:
No one is more guilty of trying to tie everything to politics than leftists. And it goes beyond self-expression and open discourse; it's an outright attempt to radicalize.
-
Baitball Blogger (53,215 posts)
8. Why do they think it's okay to strike up political conversations with strangers?
Reply to imanamerican63 (Original post)
Sun Aug 16, 2026, 06:09 PM
I am beginning to think they do it intentionally to try to spread their political beliefs to anyone who is within hearing distance.
This conservative, in the >60 years I've been aware of political stuff, I've done this exactly 0 (zero) times, and I'm sure others here could say similarly. It's one of the reasons we reflexively are inclined to believe :bouncy: s like this one are probably fiction.
-
Did fauchi run out of the kitchen and applaud? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser: