Author Topic: Biden seeks refuge from Connecticut hecklers: 'I like kids better than people'  (Read 515 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

Pedo Joe is at it again...

"I like kids better than people," President Biden said Friday after getting a hug from a toddler in Connecticut while nearby protesters bellowed, "F–- Joe Biden."

"When I talked to all your folks out on the playground, I joked that everybody knows I like kids better than people. Fortunately they like me. That’s why maybe I like them," Biden said during a speech in Hartford.

Biden, 78, kneeled outside the Capitol Child Development Center and gave one child a hug and spoke to several others.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-connecticut-hecklers-kids-people

The Brandon fan club was present too...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
"I like kids better than people," #JoeThePedophile said Friday after getting a hug from a toddler in Connecticut while nearby protesters bellowed, "**** Joe Biden."

Yeah, we know #JoeThePedophile. Believe me, we're sickeningly familiar with your sick predilections. Bastard.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline thundley4

Offline Drafe Hoblin

His string-pullers are steaming mad over the taunts.  Put money on it.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
His string-pullers are steaming mad over the taunts.  Put money on it.

I would absolutely not bet against Barry and HIS handlers being ripping pissed. After all, Barry is reputed to have quipped, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to fxxk things up." So Barry knows how bad it can get.

They're in a no-win situation. Let President Asterisk out of his box, and he'll embarrass not only himself, but the Dem party and the leftist agenda. Or tell him to scoot after he's done screwing up his lines, and Joe gets beat up for ignoring the leftist press.

I love it when the enemy can't wipe their ass without getting shit on their fingers.  :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.