Author Topic: question time about the DUmpster, Skins's island, the primitives, &c., &c., &c.  (Read 19023 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Well, here's something interesting.

There's much comment in the DUmpster, about the ways the primitives think.

One could allege that the primitives don't think at all, they only "feel."

But that aside, what's always struck me about the primitives and the way the primitives think, is their habit of thinking things to a desired conclusion.....and then stopping thinking.

Never mind that there's much more beyond the point of the desired conclusion.

In their feeble minds what they want is always the conclusion and the sense of entitlement means that is what they deserve so it should be.
Anything beyond that might mean that the overall good is bettered by denying them personal good..they just can`t accept that.

Offline Karin

Even though that is their preferred political philosophy.  Just can't apply to them. 

Offline Oceander

Someone, I know whom it was and they are a member here, hacked into his webcam and posted various images at CU of him lousing about in his utility apartment.

Very interesting; anyone want to divulge any more specifics?

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Oh man, that explains those disgusting pictures of him I saw over there.  Gawd, it was awful.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline whiffleball

What happene when a mole gets tombstoned?  Does one receive a message upon a sign in attempt or just the inability to sign in?  I do believe I may have lost one recently and it's a damn shame since it had been nursed so lovingly.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
What happene when a mole gets tombstoned?  Does one receive a message upon a sign in attempt or just the inability to sign in?  I do believe I may have lost one recently and it's a damn shame since it had been nursed so lovingly.

That's a good question, because my own mole hasn't been mausoleumed yet.

But if I recall correctly, at least some years ago, one just couldn't log on to Skins's island any more.

I had one that deliberately picked an argument with my fellow alum Skins during the John Roberts nomination for the Supreme Court, but that was a long time ago, and I didn't care any more, and subconsciously wanted that mole deep-sixed anyway.

And besides, I already had a second mole at the time, a "gift" given me by a long-time inhabitant of Skins's island with a high post-count, who had gotten disgusted with the antics of Doug's stupid ex-wife during the Scamdal.

That one, I treasure lovingly and use with care, its main purpose being for personal messages on Skins's island, and not for posting.  Along with the screen-name itself, I had also been given the previous user's list of contacts.  The mole posts, but never at campfires where PoP are to be seen.

I credit the mole's longevity to that it doesn't cause problems for my fellow alum Skins; it respects the rules, and doesn't cause any discombobulations among the primitives.

Now, while Lord Marblehead is as bright as a rock, my fellow alum and the elusive enigmatic Elad are of a quite higher cerebral and intellectual caliber, and probably they know which "primitive" is franksolich.  But as the mole doesn't cause them any problems, they just leave it alone, probably grateful for having at least one rules-following inhabitant on Skins's island.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
By the way, one thing I do is that I never never never use this computer to log onto Skins's island.  I use this computer all the time to "visit" Skins's island as a guest, and so I'm pretty sure that the elusive enigmatic Elad has this ISP (internet service provider) number down pat.

Using ISP "proxies" is s-o-o-o-o-o Fat Che-ish, the sort of thing Fat Che would do, thinking himself clever and devious, but I have no doubt Elad is a hundred times brighter than Fat Che, and at least fifty times brighter than franksolich.

Which is okay; when that number shows up, I'm sure Elad and my fellow alum Skins just wait five or ten minutes, and then come over here to see what I've posted about the primitives.  Anything to encourage traffic here.

When I want to log in to Skins's island, I have three choices; I can go use the computer of a computer guy in town (six miles), which has some sort of superduper set-up, I can go across the river to the old guy's place, where there's a $200-a-month internet service tightly controlled because of sensitive financial information, or I can go to the big city and use one of the computers owned by another computer genius.

Most with moles don't have these options; I on the other hand have always insisted I am the luckiest person I know, and am grateful to God for it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant

You suddenly can't log in.  Like you typed in the wrong password.

At least that's how it happened to me the two times I got the granite cookie.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
You suddenly can't log in.  Like you typed in the wrong password.

At least that's how it happened to me the two times I got the granite cookie.

Yep, it just tells you the info you submitted doesn't match their records or some such verbiage. I still have one I use to "tickle" a thread now and then when they're going at each others throats and cannot be noticed.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Oh man, that explains those disgusting pictures of him I saw over there.  Gawd, it was awful.

Now that it's been five years, I can say, yeah, that was actually Fat Che, that disgusting blob sitting in what was obviously a second-story bedroom of his mother's house in Elgin, Illinois.  (His mother either passed on, or was sent to a nursing home, and Fat Che ended up with the house, which he a couple of years later lost to foreclosement.)

I was asked the question at our old home at the time, but didn't answer it because I wasn't sure of the ethics of the situation--but since so many years have passed, and since it's not likely Fat Che's ever going to get here to the roof of Nebraska to play baseball with me, I suppose it's okay to say it--that was Fat Che.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

One could allege that the primitives don't think at all, they only "feel."

A hypothesis that is entirely adequate to explain 90% of their posts, especially by the feminoids and shemales, however there is still that irreducible 10% or so that is just plain Marxist/Nihilist/Unicornist indoctrination and muddled thinking, and thus clearly the product of thought (However flawed and based on incorrect assumptions) rather than simple emotion.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
A hypothesis that is entirely adequate to explain 90% of their posts, especially by the feminoids and shemales, however there is still that irreducible 10% or so that is just plain Marxist/Nihilist/Unicornist indoctrination and muddled thinking, and thus clearly the product of thought (However flawed and based on incorrect assumptions) rather than simple emotion.

That and they suck at math, logic, and reason.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

That and they suck at math, logic, and reason.

Also economics, business organizations, management theory and practice, law, critical thinking...

Offline thundley4

Also economics, business organizations, management theory and practice, law, critical thinking...

Much easier to just say they suck and leave it open.  :whistling:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Much easier to just say they suck and leave it open.  :whistling:

Too easy for people to think you're just talking about their sexual proclivities, without a modifier.