Author Topic: I rarely wish my life away, but I’m really going to be interested...  (Read 559 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
In what/where we are in 3 weeks. All the DUmmies are literally foaming at the mouth that we are going to be where Italy is in 2 weeks.

I don’t believe it. Not for a second. I believe this administration has done an outstanding job in containment.

SO, in 3 weeks, what is their excuse going to be because we don’t have 100,000 + deaths or those dying in the streets?

I’m going to predict it will be “the government is hiding the TRUE numbers!!”

What’s your prediction?  Are we to see the same numbers Italy is reporting, or are we going to be ‘hiding the numbers?’

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Italy and China have been promoting each other as tourist destinations for a while now, so it's not unusual that Italy got hit pretty hard. With that in mind, we have been paying attention to the problems Italy has had, as have other countries, and we're taking steps to try and prevent/slow the spread of the virus. Also it's been noted that Italy has more elderly than other European countries which is a target for those who need to avoid getting the virus.

By being two weeks ahead of the advance and getting out the word that those who are most susceptible need to isolate themselves and the rest of us need to limit unnecessary contact, the only reason we would have similar numbers is if the population ignores the warnings, and I'm not seeing that being the case so far.

But I would expect the primitives to have some conspiracy theory as to why the numbers aren't in the millions as they expect them to be. That's practically a given. Just like we know that if a Dem were in office and the exact same things Trump is doing now is what the Dem would have done, they'd praise the Dem like they were the second coming of Christ. They're very simpleminded in that way.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
In what/where we are in 3 weeks. All the DUmmies are literally foaming at the mouth that we are going to be where Italy is in 2 weeks.

I don’t believe it. Not for a second. I believe this administration has done an outstanding job in containment.

SO, in 3 weeks, what is their excuse going to be because we don’t have 100,000 + deaths or those dying in the streets?

I’m going to predict it will be “the government is hiding the TRUE numbers!!”

What’s your prediction?  Are we to see the same numbers Italy is reporting, or are we going to be ‘hiding the numbers?’

KC

I’m with you on this.  The “Katrina mobile morgues” will come out of retirement.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.