Author Topic: Would make a great BS  (Read 1982 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Would make a great BS
« on: June 15, 2010, 10:16:00 AM »
If I owned a beater. This would be an open invitation to keying here in P_town North.

And shouldn't it be Grease or would that be too obtuse?? 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Would make a great BS
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 12:15:45 PM »
Careful, one of those Rye boys might cut you on the wrist, and Dinan would have to do a writeup on the "rough and tumble" streets of the Seacoast.

Oh, for the good old days of 'Brookahs and clam shovels...if they didn't like ya, you just get a knock upside the head.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 12:53:24 PM »
Careful, one of those Rye boys might cut you on the wrist, and Dinan would have to do a writeup on the "rough and tumble" streets of the Seacoast.

Oh, for the good old days of 'Brookahs and clam shovels...if they didn't like ya, you just get a knock upside the head.

A little guerrilla marketing on Beamers in the High Hanover could certainly make things interesting. :uhsure:

(way off topic but have you noticed P_town's finest seems to be big on tazing the over 65 white male set?)

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 06:28:23 PM »
If I owned a beater. This would be an open invitation to keying here in P_town North.

Unless they are referring to Obumbler's attempts to bring the US into the same financial situation Greece is in....

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 07:24:14 PM »

Not obtuse for me, but long ago the term was a poke at Porto Rico---We had allot of that in the late 50's Brill Cream, a little dab will do yah.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 06:33:21 PM »
Not obtuse for me, but long ago the term was a poke at Porto Rico---We had allot of that in the late 50's Brill Cream, a little dab will do yah.

Damn, Vesta, it's "Brylcream"............   :hammer: :hammer:
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 07:36:25 PM »
Unless they are referring to Obumbler's attempts to bring the US into the same financial situation Greece is in....

If you thought Greece was bad, look at Spain.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 08:15:01 PM »
Damn, Vesta, it's "Brylcream"............   :hammer: :hammer:

Poor Thor....

:kumbaya:

:-)
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent