Current Events > News From The Mexican Border

Miami Company Creates "Gringo Masks" for Illegals

(1/1)

Chris_:

--- Quote ---If you are looking for a way to beat Arizona's new immigration law, look no further than Miami's new Gringo Masks.

The new product, brainchild of Miami advertising agency Zubi Advertising, guarantees the cops won't be stopping you or your loved ones after you put your best white face forward.

The product is simple. Choose from a cut out of a blue-eyed, sandy hair-colored white guy or a green-eyed, blond haired white woman.

Cut the face to fit yours. Poke out the eyes. And presto! You don't look like a "suspicious, potentially illegal" alien. Rubber band or green card not included.
--- End quote ---
Blame Whitey

Isn't wearing a mask or attempting to concealing your identity in public illegal?

Freeper:
The stupidity of people on the left.

Thor:

--- Quote from: chris_ on May 25, 2010, 08:57:40 PM ---
Isn't wearing a mask or attempting to concealing your identity in public illegal?

--- End quote ---

I think it is in some states. I'm not aware of any Federal statute against it.

Boudicca:

--- Quote from: Thor on May 26, 2010, 01:11:16 PM ---I think it is in some states. I'm not aware of any Federal statute against it.

--- End quote ---

I don't know about the statute, but there was that Florida Muslim woman who wasn't allowed to take her DL photo wearing a burkha.  And, last Halloween I was out doing shopping at the booze store and there was a sign about not wearing a mask on the premises.  You also can't wear a mask in a bank.  Probably lots of other places.
The whole concept of a mask is beyond stupid anyway when it applies to illegals.  If you weren't in the country ILLEGALLY your sorry asses wouldn't need to be hiding. :hammer:

Thor:
Just FYI, the word, "Gringo" is a disparaging word used towards white people. It would be in the same vein as "wetback" or the "N" word. I fail to understand why white people aren't all up in arms. :clueless:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version