The Bar > Sports

NFL: Which Team is "Your Team"

(1/7) > >>

Chris_:
Which team is your favorite and why. I'm curious about why people like a particular team.
For instance...
My favorite team, even tho it's discouraging, is the Lions. They are my hometown team, doesn't matter which players or coaches are there, win or lose.
Of course....they've sucked forever and a day, and the owner has no real interest in having a championship team...but still, they are my hometown team.

I liked Dallas until the Tuna and TO. I decided not to be a Dallas fan again until both are gone. Halfway there.
Watching the Texans being rebuilt under Kubiak is interesting. I like the Texans. But for some troubling reason....they remind me of the Lions.

Early in any season, I don't like Green Bay.
By mid season when it's obvious the Lions are done (altho the Lions did well until mid season this year), I start liking Green Bay. Esp against Chicago and Minn.
I was really hoping for a Dallas/Green Bay playoff game this year, with a GB win.

I don't like any New York teams, in any sport.
I typically don't like NE, but being undefeated and if they win the SB is pretty damn special. Now those guys from Miami can shut up....and I hope NE doesn't make the play offs next year.

Odin's Hand:
The Bears are primarily my team.

I like the Cowboys and Raiders also, and in that order, despite my burning hatred for their team owner's.

Chris_:

--- Quote from: Odin's Hand on February 02, 2008, 09:20:56 AM ---The Bears are primarily my team.

I like the Cowboys and Raiders also, and in that order, despite my burning hatred for their team owner's.

--- End quote ---
Both owners, Davis and Jones?
Davis is killing his club. Sometimes I think Jones is a mad genius for the stuff he pulls off.

Odin's Hand:

--- Quote from: JackZip on February 02, 2008, 09:38:39 AM ---Both owners, Davis and Jones?
Davis is killing his club. Sometimes I think Jones is a mad genius for the stuff he pulls off.

--- End quote ---

Yep, I don't like Jones because of the way he handled the Landry firing and what I know about him as a person during his Arkansas oil prospecting before owning the Cowboys.

Uhhuh35:
I'm from LA originally so I was Ram's fan until the Raiders came to town. But they both left and now I have no team!  :whatever:
There are Raiders and Cowboys fans in my family but I don't really have a favorite team. I just like to see good games and better playoff teams no matter who they are. I really don't care who plays in the Superbowl just as Long as it's not a "Super Blow-Out".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version