Current Events > Breaking News

Hard-right firebrand Geert Wilders wins election in Netherlands: 'Dutch Donald T

(1/2) > >>

Ptarmigan:
Hard-right firebrand Geert Wilders wins election in Netherlands: 'Dutch Donald Trump'
https://www.foxnews.com/world/anti-islam-firebrand-geert-wilders-wins-election-netherlands-dutch-donald-trump

--- Quote ---Controversial Dutch politician Geert Wilders has won a massive victory in an election, positioning him to form the next ruling party and potentially become Netherland’s next prime minister.

Wilders, 60, has long been likened to the "Dutch Donald Trump," for his brand of populist politics. But unlike the former U.S., he seemed destined to a lifetime in the opposition.

An exit poll revealing his landslide appeared to take Wilders by surprise.

In his first reaction, posted in a video on X, formerly Twitter, he spread his arms wide, put his face in his hands and said simply "35!" — the number of seats an exit poll forecast his Party for Freedom, or PVV, won in the 150-seat lower house of parliament.
--- End quote ---

Geert Wilders won the Dutch election.

DefiantSix:
That's the SECOND international political figure that the leftist propagandists have been actively campaigning to equate with Donald J. Trump that has been swept into national office to the stunned disbelief of those same propagandists over the course of less than 72 hours.

Been a bad week to be leftist scum. Well, a worse week than normal...  :thatsright: :rotf:

Eupher:

--- Quote from: DefiantSix on November 22, 2023, 09:31:31 PM ---That's the SECOND international political figure that the leftist propagandists have been actively campaigning to equate with Donald J. Trump that has been swept into national office to the stunned disbelief of those same propagandists over the course of less than 72 hours.

Been a bad week to be leftist scum. Well, a worse week than normal...  :thatsright: :rotf:

--- End quote ---

That's nice, but I'm not convinced that particular political thought has broken through in this country. While SharterJoe will likely not even make it through the nomination process much less the balls-to-the-wall last couple months of campaigning, the Dems will continue to lie, cheat, and steal to keep their grip on power.

I hope I'm wrong.  :shrug:

Eupher:
A bit more information about Wilders. It's very revealing about his motivations and his purpose, along with the personal security he has which likely rivals POTUS security.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/11/the_netherlands_just_elected_a_conservative_prime_minister.html

DefiantSix:

--- Quote from: Eupher on November 23, 2023, 05:41:22 AM ---That's nice, but I'm not convinced that particular political thought has broken through in this country. While SharterJoe will likely not even make it through the nomination process much less the balls-to-the-wall last couple months of campaigning, the Dems will continue to lie, cheat, and steal to keep their grip on power.

I hope I'm wrong.  :shrug:

--- End quote ---

Me too. :cheers1:

I keep warning all these optimists that they haven't seen anything yet with regards to the lows the Dim'Rat machine will descend to in cheating the vote this time around. I'm expecting poll watching of the 1946 Battle of Athens, TN variety to be necessary to keep the Deep State'rs from just declaring 99% in favor of SpongeBrainShitPants & Co, and the down ballot elections (US Senate and US HoRs) will be cheated just as heavily as the presidential race.

Keep your eyes on the damned ball people, or you're abetting your own robbery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version