Current Events > Breaking News

11 people in custody after hourslong armed standoff on I-95

(1/1)

Old n Grumpy:
A group of white supremists were involved in a standoff with police today.
I am sure this will be headlines 24 / 7 on the MSM, the group call itself " the rise of the moors"

old dog 2:
Wakefield Standoff Suspects Claim To Be Part Of Group Called ‘Rise Of The Moors’

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2021/07/03/rise-of-moors-moorish-american-arms-wakefield-standoff-i95/

--- Quote ---The group claimed to be American nationals but not US citizens. They have a Moroccan flag.

“This is not a well-known group. They’re not on the radar of law enforcement agencies widely across the country, but they are now,” WBZ security expert and former Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said.

The standoff stemmed from an incident hours earlier where a trooper stopped on I-95 to help two cars pulled over in the breakdown lane. State Police said it appeared the two cars were refueling, but the trooper quickly noticed the group was wearing full military-style uniforms. They were armed with long rifles and pistols. The trooper asked for driver’s licenses and proper licensing for the guns but they did not provide either.

According to State Police, the group said they were headed from Rhode Island to Maine for training. Their cars were packed with camping equipment.
--- End quote ---

Flag of Morocco.   Not citizens.  They appear to a group of North African "nut jobs".  Definitely not white supremacists.   So small of a group that they don't even have a Wikipedia page (yet).

thundley4:

--- Quote from: old dog 2 on July 03, 2021, 02:45:10 PM ---

Flag of Morocco.   Not citizens.  They appear to a group of North African "nut jobs".  Definitely not white supremacists.   So small of a group that they don't even have a Wikipedia page (yet).

--- End quote ---

Blame for Trump will be forthcoming.

Eupher:

--- Quote from: thundley4 on July 03, 2021, 03:41:58 PM ---Blame for Trump will be forthcoming.

--- End quote ---

Yep. In 3, 2, 1 . . .

I'm concerned about the gun angle.

This'll be trumpeted long and loud as evidence to strengthen gun control laws, even though there were no:

* Attempts at resistance
* Attacks
* Wounds or injuries
* Problems of any kind other than "inconvenience" for motorists (self-inflicted by the State Troopers, btw)
**** Taxachusetts. Let them go to their campgrounds in Maine, "heavily armed", and have some fun. The alphabet agencies might want to watch these guys instead of Tucker Carlson.  :whatever:

thundley4:

--- Quote from: Eupher on July 03, 2021, 06:23:16 PM ---Yep. In 3, 2, 1 . . .

I'm concerned about the gun angle.

This'll be trumpeted long and loud as evidence to strengthen gun control laws, even though there were no:

* Attempts at resistance
* Attacks
* Wounds or injuries
* Problems of any kind other than "inconvenience" for motorists (self-inflicted by the State Troopers, btw)
**** Taxachusetts. Let them go to their campgrounds in Maine, "heavily armed", and have some fun. The alphabet agencies might want to watch these guys instead of Tucker Carlson.  :whatever:

--- End quote ---

If the Democrats start pushing this for gun control, then we label them racists. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version