Current Events > Breaking News

California Gov. Newsom says he won't lift state of emergency on June 15

(1/2) > >>

DLR Pyro:

--- Quote ---
Gov. Gavin Newsom will not lift the state of emergency in California on June 15 as promised, he said Friday.

Asked if he would lift the order that gives him broad emergency powers on June 15, the day he said he would lift most COVID restrictions, Newsom said: "The emergency remains in effect after June 15."

--- End quote ---
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/newsom-wont-lift-californias-state-emergency-june-15

This should help with the recall vote against this dickhead

Eupher:

--- Quote from: DLR Pyro on June 04, 2021, 08:48:31 PM --- https://www.foxnews.com/politics/newsom-wont-lift-californias-state-emergency-june-15

This should help with the recall vote against this dickhead

--- End quote ---

Yup. If he's halfway interested in salvaging what little is left of his political career, he'd start looking around him and seeing what's happening in Florida, Texas, South Dakota, and other bastions of freedom. But no, I guess he'd rather go down with the ship.

Works for me.

Zathras:
I didn't realise that Jar Jar Binks worked in the California State Assembly....

Old n Grumpy:

--- Quote from: Eupher on June 04, 2021, 09:26:24 PM ---Yup. If he's halfway interested in salvaging what little is left of his political career, he'd start looking around him and seeing what's happening in Florida, Texas, South Dakota, and other bastions of freedom. But no, I guess he'd rather go down with the ship.

Works for me.

--- End quote ---

He knows the voting is so corrupted that there is no way he will get voted out, or he may just decide to ignore the recall if it is successful. :thatsright:

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Old n Grumpy on June 05, 2021, 05:20:13 PM ---He knows the voting is so corrupted that there is no way he will get voted out, or he may just decide to ignore the recall if it is successful. :thatsright:

--- End quote ---

Yep, there's that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version