Current Events > Breaking News

Unrest in Minneapolis after shooting death of suspect by law enforcement

(1/1)

Ptarmigan:
Unrest in Minneapolis after shooting death of suspect by law enforcement
https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-protesters-light-dumpster-fire-after-fatal-suspect-shooting

--- Quote ---Rioters in Minneapolis reportedly smashed windows and lit a dumpster on fire Thursday night near a parking garage where an officer fatally shot a suspect wanted for unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon earlier. 

The suspect, accused in a homicide, didn’t follow commands from the U.S. Marshal Service taskforce –  made up of local law enforcement  – and pulled out a gun during the attempted arrest, FOX 9 in Minneapolis reported, citing authorities. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

The dumpster eventually melted into a "puddle of fire," a KSTP-TV reporter at the scene tweeted. The few dozen protesters continued to add items to the dumpster to keep it burning, FOX 9 reported.

Firefighters eventually arrived and extinguished the fire. Police reportedly took around 40 minutes to respond after it was lit.
--- End quote ---

More rioting in Minneapolis.

DLR Pyro:

--- Quote ---The suspect, accused in a homicide, didn’t follow commands from the U.S. Marshal Service taskforce –  made up of local law enforcement  – and pulled out a gun during the attempted arrest, FOX 9 in Minneapolis reported, citing authorities
--- End quote ---
I think I see the problem...

thundley4:
Nuke it from high orbit. It's the only reasonable solution.

Old n Grumpy:

--- Quote from: thundley4 on June 05, 2021, 08:16:10 AM ---Nuke it from high orbit. It's the only reasonable solution.

--- End quote ---

H5, I like the way you think, a simple solution to a complex problem. :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version