Author Topic: RINO roundup  (Read 526 times)

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
RINO roundup
« on: May 21, 2021, 09:50:58 AM »
Here are the 35 Republicans who voted for Pelosi's "January 6th commission":

Rep. Don Bacon (Neb.)
Rep. Cliff Bentz (R-Ore.)
Rep. Stephanie Bice (Okla.)
Rep. Liz Cheney (Wyo.)
Rep. John Curtis (Utah)
Rep. Rodney Davis (Ill.)
Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (Pa.)
Rep. Jeff Fortenberry (Neb.)
Rep. Andrew Garbarino (N.Y.)
Rep. Carlos Gimenez (Fla.)
Rep. Tony Gonzales (Tex.)
Rep. Anthony Gonzalez (Ohio)
Rep. Michael Guest (Miss.)
Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (Wash.)
Rep. French Hill (Ark.)
Rep. Trey Hollingsworth (Ind.)
Rep. Chris Jacobs (N.Y.)
Rep. Dusty Johnson (S.D)
Rep. David Joyce (Ohio)
Rep. John Katko (N.Y.)
Rep. Dan Newhouse (Wash.)
Rep. Adam Kinzinger (Ill.)
Rep. David McKinley (W.Va.)
Rep. Peter Meijer (Mich.)
Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks (Iowa)
Rep. Blake Moore (Utah.)
Rep. Tom Reed (N.Y.)
Rep. Tom Rice (S.C.)
Rep. Maria Salazar (Fla.)
Rep. Mike Simpson (Idaho)
Rep. Chris Smith (N.J.)
Rep. Van Taylor (Tex.)
Rep. Fred Upton (Mich.)
Rep. David Valadao (Calif.)
Rep. Steve Womack (Ark.)

Source: https://www.axios.com/house-bill-jan-6-commission-0ffa0b65-f07e-4a64-aae0-f1c42af97e93.html

Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: RINO roundup
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 01:39:46 PM »
Yeah, I was sickened when I saw that my own congresscritter is part of that duplicitous mob. His asshole buddy, Steve Womack, too.

So I wrote him this highly disrespectful message. French Hill is a banker by profession. He bought his way into Congress and I have to assume he wasn't that great of a banker and decided sucking off the public teat was the way to go.

If there was any doubt as to your allegiance to the GOP, there isn't any more. You might as well be a Democrat.

Your vote signals an almost incomprehensible position that plays right into the Democrats' hands.

That you and 34 other so-called Republican congressmen can't see that is stunning in its madness.

Can you not see that the purpose of this "commission" is to keep the focus not on the Democrats' terrible policies as we march through the rest of this year? Can you not figure out that the Democrats who advocate this insanity do so not for their stated purpose, but simply to keep the American people uninformed about matters of far more importance than a 5-hour temporary "riot" in which the only homicide that occurred happened at the hand of a still-unnamed Capitol Police officer?

In no way do I support what happened on that day. For those few who broke windows, ransacked offices, and otherwise made fools of themselves, they need to be held accountable. Calling this melee an "insurrection" or "revolt" gives the lie to the millions of dollars of damage that has been going on in American cities for more than a year at the hands of BLM, Antifa, and similar racist organizations.

Once again, your vote indicates you are not worthy of my vote. I will work against you and pray that you are primaried. Time for you to stop playing politics, because you do it very, very badly.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline thundley4

Re: RINO roundup
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 03:42:28 PM »
Illinois republicans are little no better than Democrats.